Gamestop - Gameday Sale Begins March 26th

There were some pretty good games there last year, actually. I'm looking forward to this, I'll load up on PS3 games, hopefully.

[quote name='9Tale']There was only 1 good title last year, I hope this isn't a rehash.[/QUOTE]

If the good title you are referencing is Persona 3 FES, which I picked up for a mere 15 bucks...then yes I agree.

Persona 4 sale! PERSONA 4 SALE PLEASE!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Never heard of a gameday sale what is it ? anyone ?[/QUOTE]

Tons of games go on sale for an extended period of time, some good deals.

[quote name='ninja dog']Tons of games go on sale for an extended period of time, some good deals.[/QUOTE]
good deals from Gamestop?!

oh boy! :hot:

I am now pumped. bring it on :bouncy:

Oh ok. We will see if they step it up this year.... You gotta give them props for the trade in specials followed by the sales. They are gonna make a killing.

[quote name='arcurifisher']Gamestops annual gameday sale begins March 25th. List of games coming soon..[/QUOTE]

Gamestop blows!!

Hopefully a solid list to blow my credit on. Side topic, my edge card expires in April and I have like $70 on it in credit. Does its expiration have any issues on the credit? I'm assuming not.

[quote name='y2jasper']so the list gets released before the sale? looking forward to see what goes up on sale...[/QUOTE]

Last year was a big deal for them. If I remember correctly they had everything that was for sale (game and accessories) in a special display box near the front door. After about a month, whatever was left was reduced 50% from the sale price. I think I got Boogie Superstar for $3.99 sealed because of that.

These have always been pretty spotty for me. One year I felt like I scored getting Quake 4, Condemned and Real World Golf for 15-20 each...hell don't think I've gotten anything since that one.

[quote name='rawrker']Hopefully a solid list to blow my credit on. Side topic, my edge card expires in April and I have like $70 on it in credit. Does its expiration have any issues on the credit? I'm assuming not.[/QUOTE]

No, even if your Edge discount expires, the stored credit is good indefinitely.

Unfortunately for me, I'll be out of town on the 25th and that whole weekend, might miss all the best stuff. Assuming there is anything good in the first place, of course.

[quote name='Remeard']Last year's was alright, not too bad. I think I picked up Oblivion GOTY PS3 for $20. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

This year, Fallout 3 GOTY for $20 *crosses fingers* :p

[quote name='Remeard']Last year's was alright, not too bad. I think I picked up Oblivion GOTY PS3 for $20. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I got screwed over last year. I picked up Valkyria Chronicles (crap), Devil May Cry Collection (crap), and Guitar Hero Aerosmith (surprisingly good, the cheapest, and still came with the free guitar). I should have picked up Sonic Rush Adventure instead of Valkyria Crapicles and Devil May Crap.

That "spoiler" would be a very good deal. I got Valkyria Chronicles for $30 last time, that was a nice deal at the time.

[quote name='UberSwiss']I could see Fallout 3 (non GOTY edition), Street Fighter IV, and Resident Evil being on sale. Probably $15.[/QUOTE]

Do not want! I want the better version of those 3 for that price. I can dream at least :p

[quote name='Dahk']Uncharted 2 for $25? You better not be fuckin with us! :)[/QUOTE]
me? fucking with CAG?

I would never! ;)

Since a few people have posted about it, if you don't know what the Gamedays Sale is, just search for the old threads on here and you should find out pretty quick what to expect.

bread's done
Back