Elementary my dear wOTTson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ugamer_X']Jesus Christ mang, I saw the title and already knew who made it.[/QUOTE]

Well....my name is right under it after all....

It would be unbelievable if that weird Portal update leads to either a sequel or something to do with Half Life 2.

wtf? dear lord this is worse than a stinkin linkin OTT. Sorry Craven, but you have been voted off of making OTTs.

[quote name='Chika']wtf? dear lord this is worse than a stinkin linkin OTT. Sorry Craven, but you have been voted off of making OTTs.[/QUOTE]

I'll just sneak them in...

[quote name='JolietJake']Could have been worse, i could have made it.[/QUOTE]

At this point, I'm not sure that's true.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why can't I vote with less than 1 star?[/QUOTE]

Because even a shitty OTT title, doesn't mean the content will be shitty.

Kind of like....nevermind

Activision fired, or let go if you want to be nice, Jason West, who was one of the heads of Infinity Ward that was kidnapped earlier today.

Well I'm having fun with my new computer, but I need to crash. I have a ton of shit to do for school this week before the break next week. Two classes tomorrow, a test in the am Wednesday, then lab, then another test, class and lab again on Thursday then another test Friday morning followed by yet another lab, with tons of hw during the week. It's going to be nuts.

This is horrible. I've had my suspicions for a while, but it's almost confirmed that craven_fiend is Linkin rebranded. We need another Survivor OTT to vote him.

[quote name='seanr1221']Munch, have you ever dealt with your school's IRB?[/QUOTE]

No, but I will for my dissertation. I'm just doing, or planning on doing, interviews.

A lot of stuff today. Rumors of Portal 2 flying. Senior guys at Infinity Ward get sacked! I should have Bad Company 2 on my doorstep this afternoon.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I liked it craven. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Puma dickriding another OTT member?

inconceivable-1.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']A lot of stuff today. Rumors of Portal 2 flying. Senior guys at Infinity Ward get sacked! I should have Bad Company 2 on my doorstep this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

A sequel to portal has been rumoured for awhile now.

As for IW, hopefully the senior guys start a new studio and have a lot of the talent from IW follow them. Activision's MW3 - the subscription based FPS... yeah that can burn in Hell.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, what's the deal with those guys from IW?[/QUOTE]

I can guess.

My guess is that Activision got pissed at all the bugs and they thought it was hurting the brand. Then the blame game started going around. The guys at IW got defensive which Activision considered insubordination. Add in some differences of opinion of the future of the franchise. The IW guys saw the writing on the wall and started secretly looking at other opportunities. Activision gets wind of this and considers it a breach of contract. So they fired them.

But that's a guess.

Maybe there is something to this 2012 end of the world...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/03/02/chile.quake/index.html?hpt=T2

Chile quake may have tipped Earth's axis

The massive earthquake that struck Chile on Saturday may have shifted the Earth's axis and created shorter days, scientists at NASA say.
The change is negligible, but permanent: Each day should be 1.26 microseconds shorter, according to preliminary calculations. A microsecond is one-millionth of a second.

Gah, ive got too much hair that when I want to spike it up I look like Goku but if I leave it be I look like an emo, im so fucked....

[quote name='Danro']Gah, ive got too much hair that when I want to spike it up I look like Goku but if I leave it be I look like an emo, im so fucked....[/QUOTE]

Cut it off and send it to me so I can paste it to my noggin.

I really didn't want to wake up today. At least I found and charged my mp3 player last night so I don't have to listen to the fucking radio the entire way there.

Finished up Deadwood last night. Great series. Too bad the TV movies that were planned to complete the show never came through.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I can guess.

My guess is that Activision got pissed at all the bugs and they thought it was hurting the brand. Then the blame game started going around. The guys at IW got defensive which Activision considered insubordination. Add in some differences of opinion of the future of the franchise. The IW guys saw the writing on the wall and started secretly looking at other opportunities. Activision gets wind of this and considers it a breach of contract. So they fired them.

But that's a guess.[/QUOTE]
The rumor was that IW threatened to leave if anybody else made another Call of Duty game, so Activision kidnapped and fired the head guys.

No refund still so I called the IRS...turns out I filed with my middle initial this year and I haven't in the past, so they are trying to verify if I'm the same person...now I have to wait approx. 2 more weeks :whistle2:|

Oral surgery this Thursday and I'll be off work till Wednesday :whee:

You know things are bad when oral surgery is the highlight of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back