Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad (360 $11.70 / Wii $10.48) FSSS Eligible

Got to say, I actually enjoyed this game (other than the horrible driving level).. it's got zombies, lots of them.. it's definately not for everyone (yes, it is a button smasher, isn't that what you want to do against zombies? just slash or shoot them all??), and you should rent it first if you've never played it before buying.. and don't get it for the 'sexy' aspect.. I never changed the clothes that they had at the beginning, since it never did anything for the gameplay (plus the fact that my 8 and 10 year old girls would watch and help me play the game was a great deterrent)..

And that video review is horrible.. can they get someone who has less inflection in his voice where all he knows to do is stand with one hand in his pocket (pocket pool?) while he rambles on..

Just my opinion.. I could be wrong.

[quote name='nightravenx']360 version has jumped to $17.50.[/QUOTE]

For $12 its worth a try. Glad I got in beofre the price jumped back up.

For $12 it's not bad. I played it for a bit and had some decent hack and slash fun, but it's really nothing spectacular.

Agreed, picked it up for $10 on Half.com, and this price point is about right. Mindless button smashing, yep, no doubt about it. Much like the Dynasty Warriors/clone games but with a little tongh in cheek humour.

One thing, the BLOOD zombie things, and the perfect timed attacks.. DID NOT LIKE that at all, Why oh why did we decide every game had to have a button timing thing now? The timed attack thing basicly ruined the game for me, not that it was good or anything, but I had fun up till that and struggling throuhg it.

I got this a while back, along with the Wii game, and yeah, they're bad games but you have to appreciate the fact that D3 even released them over here. Will we ever see more Onechanbara games? Unlikely; but I'm glad we got at least these two.

bread's done
Back