ASIAN HOTTIE BLOG of the day: OVERDOSE HOTTIE POLL

Oswald9599

CAGiversary!
So here it is guys....the ASIAN HOTTIE BLOG POLL

1. You can vote for multiple choices
2. Your voting is anonymous
3. The polls close on Saturday Night.

The winning day will be done the following week. Also I will be asking for some help on this and would love to have some Guest Bloggers for this session. Thanks for voting and thanks for showing AHB love.

-OSWALD

Saturday night's the night I like.
Saturday night's alright, alright, alright!

P.S. You can PM me if you need me.

my vote is for thursday there are some insanely amazingly beautiful women in korea especially on tv. and chicks in korea have attitude which i like.

[quote name='Eviltude']Chuplayer's cousin is more likely.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble but the only plastic I have is in my wallet and the only dolls I have are Joe's...

Real american hero

I don't understand how Friday is losing...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FRIDAY IS LOSING!

Eh, watevs, as long as Saturday wins then.

Also, question, isn't there a cosplay day? Or am I confusing your Asian Hottie blog with another?

you should hide the results till the end...also maybe you can start some blogs that showcase one AH and write a bit about them and of course pics (and mention if there are any nsfCAG ones too!)

[quote name='Oswald9599']Sorry to burst your bubble but the only plastic I have is in my wallet and the only dolls I have are Joe's...

Real american hero[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should have said "Chuplayer's slightly less creepy cousin."

[quote name='Eviltude']Maybe I should have said "Chuplayer's slightly less creepy cousin."[/QUOTE]

Thats ok with me....though I have never met Chuplayer.

Im still a lot creepy though I guess....I dont wear matching socks!!!!!!!!

I'll probably get banned from ever using the internet again for saying it, but I really don't understand the obsession with Asian chicks.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']I'll probably get banned from ever using the internet again for saying it, but I really don't understand the obsession with Asian chicks.[/QUOTE]

LOL.....

LET THE LYNCHING COMMENCE.....or not. You can totally not love asian women..its ok.

I personally dont understand the obsession with WoW

[quote name='dv8mad']Saturday night's the night I like.
Saturday night's alright, alright, alright!

P.S. You can PM me if you need me.[/QUOTE]

Will do dv8...by the way is that a Maria Ozawa Rei Cosplay pic as your avatar?

[quote name='Indignate']I don't understand how Friday is losing...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FRIDAY IS LOSING!

Eh, watevs, as long as Saturday wins then.

Also, question, isn't there a cosplay day? Or am I confusing your Asian Hottie blog with another?[/QUOTE]

Originally there was a cosplay day. The first blog on a Friday was actually a cosplay day...

So in essence of fairness...the bonus for the OVERDOSE day will be Cosplay girls of all kinds.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']I'll probably get banned from ever using the internet again for saying it, but I really don't understand the obsession with Asian chicks.[/QUOTE]

asian chicks are hott.........thats pretty much it. i dont think im obsessed with em though if you were to say obsession itd be native american women. havent seen too many of them in my life but those i have will make your eyes melt.(because theyre so damn freakin ark opening hott).

I honestly do not know who my icon is Oswald, but if it were Ozawa, I would be very unhappy as I do not enjoy her at all.

Actually, aside from a few, I prefer not to know names.

[quote name='Quillion']CheapAssGamer.com - Your source for video game deals and softcore asian pronography!

Wait, what?[/QUOTE]

You know Ive noticed a lot of hate, not specifically from this comment, but from the tags and people who are more afraid to show they are the ones who have a problem....I think its funny that I cant post my love for asian girls but it's ok for some guy to post the mystery novel he is writing...or what food he is eating. I love asian girls....and so do a lot of people.Yes this is not exactly what CAG is about...however Im not writing and putting these in the space that was marked as nongaming.

[quote name='Oswald9599']You know Ive noticed a lot of hate, not specifically from this comment, but from the tags and people who are more afraid to show they are the ones who have a problem....I think its funny that I cant post my love for asian girls but it's ok for some guy to post the mystery novel he is writing...or what food he is eating. I love asian girls....and so do a lot of people.Yes this is not exactly what CAG is about...however Im not writing and putting these in the space that was marked as nongaming.[/QUOTE]
Brother, I respect your right to love asian girls. I too enjoy images of the scantily clad pretty ladies. And I get that this (and the blogs) are the most appropriate forum and place for your images. Also, I'm glad you wrapped them in spoiler tags, so that they're work safe...

But let's not equate your masturbation material with someone's creative work or people seeking diet and exercise tips. Yeah they're both "lifestyle", but let's call a spade a spade, shall we? Not puttin' ya down or nuthin', just as you've got the right to post it, other folks got the right to be offended by it.

[quote name='Quillion']Brother, I respect your right to love asian girls. I too enjoy images of the scantily clad pretty ladies. And I get that this (and the blogs) are the most appropriate forum and place for your images. Also, I'm glad you wrapped them in spoiler tags, so that they're work safe...

But let's not equate your masturbation material with someone's creative work or people seeking diet and exercise tips. Yeah they're both "lifestyle", but let's call a spade a spade, shall we? Not puttin' ya down or nuthin', just as you've got the right to post it, other folks got the right to be offended by it.[/QUOTE]

And I'm offended by someone taking offense to such a thing. And that will cause you (or someone else) offense. And on and on and on until the nukes fly. So for now, I'm going to enjoy these and wait for the mushroom clouds. ;)

[quote name='lokizz']asian chicks are hott.........thats pretty much it. i dont think im obsessed with em though if you were to say obsession itd be native american women. havent seen too many of them in my life but those i have will make your eyes melt.(because theyre so damn freakin ark opening hott).[/QUOTE]

For me, I'm most attracted to very thin girls with dark hair, so that's why I'm most attracted to Asian's out of the various racial groups. Rather than any specific Asian "fetish" just more of that race are my "type" I suppose.

[quote name='Quillion']Brother, I respect your right to love asian girls. I too enjoy images of the scantily clad pretty ladies. And I get that this (and the blogs) are the most appropriate forum and place for your images. Also, I'm glad you wrapped them in spoiler tags, so that they're work safe...

But let's not equate your masturbation material with someone's creative work or people seeking diet and exercise tips. Yeah they're both "lifestyle", but let's call a spade a spade, shall we? Not puttin' ya down or nuthin', just as you've got the right to post it, other folks got the right to be offended by it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='Oswald9599']You know Ive noticed a lot of hate, not specifically from this comment, but from the tags and people who are more afraid to show they are the ones who have a problem....I think its funny that I cant post my love for asian girls but it's ok for some guy to post the mystery novel he is writing...or what food he is eating. I love asian girls....and so do a lot of people.Yes this is not exactly what CAG is about...however Im not writing and putting these in the space that was marked as nongaming.[/QUOTE]

i dont think its hate. no matter what topic anyone posts theres always going to be someone who takes a shit on it. you could post about anything hell i bet if a holocaust survivor posted here i gaurantee there will be some asshole posts made.

some people like to be funny which is cool somtimes and then theres those people who tae some kind of sad pleasure in being an asshole for no reason. whether they think itll make them look "cool" to everyone here or theyre us sad creatures with nothing better to do then be douchebags.

just ignore the shit posts and focus on the positive ones.

[quote name='dmaul1114']For me, I'm most attracted to very thin girls with dark hair, so that's why I'm most attracted to Asian's out of the various racial groups. Rather than any specific Asian "fetish" just more of that race are my "type" I suppose.[/QUOTE]

the thinness to me is a bit of a downside to asian chicks. being southern i do like some meat on the haunches but theyre all still so damn hott. not to menton theres some thick asian chicks too.

does anyone know why asian women cover their mouths when they laugh ? ive always wondered what the reason for that is.

[quote name='lokizz']
does anyone know why asian women cover their mouths when they laugh ? ive always wondered what the reason for that is.[/QUOTE]

I'd assume it's some social thing they pick up on. Is it really that common outside of sexy photo shoots?

I've not seen in done that much in person. My girlfriend and her friends and female family members don't do it, I've not noticed female Asian students doing it etc. So I do wonder if it's just stereotype perpetuated by photos like those in the blog etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Snake2715']what is this all about?[/QUOTE]

The OPs blog here on CAG. See the link on the first page. He updates daily with pics of hot Asian girls.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'd assume it's some social thing they pick up on. Is it really that common outside of sexy photo shoots?

I've not seen in done that much in person. My girlfriend and her friends and female family members don't do it, I've not noticed female Asian students doing it etc. So I do wonder if it's just stereotype perpetuated by photos like those in the blog etc.[/QUOTE]

no its real but it could be done more by people in asian countries. theyve got this show here locally that deals with diff things in japan and alot fo the women there do it of all kinds of ages. the shows is old though ( think they stopped it in the 90s) but who knows.

Yeah, maybe it's a social habit in certain Asian countries. My gf is from Taiwan, and I've never noticed her or any of her family or friends (all from Taiwan) do it.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I'd assume it's some social thing they pick up on. Is it really that common outside of sexy photo shoots?

I've not seen in done that much in person. My girlfriend and her friends and female family members don't do it, I've not noticed female Asian students doing it etc. So I do wonder if it's just stereotype perpetuated by photos like those in the blog etc.[/QUOTE]

it's definitely a real thing, not a just-on-tv or just-in-photos thing, all genders all ages do it, but never in those who have good english so it's gotta just be some social habit

The covering of the mouth is most likely a reference to old pin up style photo's. Look at pics of Monroe, or Betty Page.. they do it a lot as well. Hell even Bettie Boop did it. There used to be a blog about the Asian Pose that was very well sourced on this actual topic...I'll see if I can find it.

bread's done
Back