Disgaea 3 PS3 Price Drop to $19.99 at Gamestop!

Doh! I could have bought this & Valkyria Chronicles using the store credit I had! Argh...ah well...I'll still have lots of fun w/ BFBC2 PC that I bought using my store credit.

Yeah, it didn't feel like a ps3 upgrade at all. It felt like it took a step backwards. Less gameplay and more story and the story was uninteresting to me.

The odd thing is now that the complete DLC add-on package costs over twice as much as the game itself. Seems like the PS3 platform was chosen simply to push the DLC.

While not the best game in the series (nothing will ever beat Afternoon of Darkness in my opinion) it is a lot of fun to play and true to the Disgaea series.

Good luck with the Platinum on this one trophy whores. Took me about 180 hours to get..

Will consider for next B2G1. Thanks OP. Still gotta play the first 2 and don't even know if I'll like them. I enjoy TBSRPG's but this might be too kiddie for me. From what I played of Prinny it seemed that way.

thanks OP... i was contemplating buying it for $30 a few days back, but decided to wait for it to hit this price... whew

[quote name='fakeemailwps']now where is my mlb 09 price drop[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you feel about used, but gamefly has mlb 09 for $14.99.

I've been contemplating this, and $20 feels right, but there are only used copies around me, so hopefully one will be complete.

[quote name='Gbear09']Only base value, but that could lead to some nice GS to GC flips and back.[/QUOTE]
Ah. So no +50% TIVs, or promotion matches?

Thanks OP. This will give me something to buy with the spare $15 in GS credit I have from the 50% bonus sale.

[quote name='KneeKnee']While not the best game in the series (nothing will ever beat Afternoon of Darkness in my opinion) it is a lot of fun to play and true to the Disgaea series.

Good luck with the Platinum on this one trophy whores. Took me about 180 hours to get..[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I like games that take a very long time to beat with a lot of replay value. More bang for my buck. Unless the game totally sucks.

Man, I'm glad I actually posted something new... haha. I usually look through the threads and end up duplicating anyway, so I don't post much :). My first decent find :)

Excellent price. After putting in 120+ hours into the first Disgaea, I couldn't motivate myself to do the same with Disgaea 2. Still kind of tempted though.

I paid 30 dollars, got over 100 hours out of it and was pleased. The original is in class of its own, but 3 was better than 2 for me.

I'd pay 60 in a heart beat for remake with hi-resolution pixel (think Blazblue) PS3 version of original, absolute classic.

Awesome, thanks OP! Been waiting for a $20 price point on this one. Love the series. All of the GS's in my area have been sold out of D3 (new and used) for months so I'm hoping Amazon will follow suit.

If anyone has access to the one that comes with the soundtrack though I'd gladly work a trade out!

Picked it up w/ CAG16+EDGE, which took care of the shipping and an extra buck or so off. Comes with box and manual, hope it has original arwork too...

[quote name='Gbear09']Picked it up w/ CAG16+EDGE, which took care of the shipping and an extra buck or so off. Comes with box and manual, hope it has original arwork too...[/QUOTE]

It says it does.

bread's done
Back