Free PS3 Blu-ray Controller w/ 2012 on Blu-Ray @ FYE

ericsmithrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Hey CAGs. Not sure if this belongs in blu-ray deals or game deals, but here it is. Maybe it'll get moved if someone yells at me. We'll see.

Went into FYE today, and saw this. Was planning to get the ridiculous movie anyway, but for a $1 extra, you could get a free PS3 blu ray remote control.

Hope someone can use this.

IMG_0245.jpg

awesome

i have a blu-ray ps3 control but i dont use it
it is still sealed.

the controller does the job. :D

Nice. If I didn't have a Sony TV whose remote controlled PS3 movie playback, I'd be hot for a deal like this. (Preferably with a better movie.) My family doesn't want to learn to control DVDs with a game controller, and they shouldn't have to.

Is it the 1 disc or the 2 disc version? If it's the 2 disc I'd say it's a pretty good deal considering Amazon sells the 2 disc for $23 but I read the 2 disc actually has an extra digital copy disc as well. I think the remote normally sells $15-$20.

I would be all over this deal if the movie was something I actually wanted to get.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's the single disc version from the picture shown above.[/QUOTE]

Not as good a deal then. The reviews state the second disc has some pretty good bonus content and a psp exclusive copy so I think the single disc will drop to the bargain range soon. Thanks Sony!

[quote name='MisterFleX']Hey op, noticed you were from Philly. Which FYE did you go to? Nice find btw.[/QUOTE]

Hey Flex! It was the FYE on Broad and Chestnut. :)

I stopped into FYE yesterday and they have an exclusive of the BR of 2012 packaged with a free official Sony PS3 BR Bluetooth Remote. It was on sale for $26.99, and I got 10% off with my Backstage Pass, so it came out to be cheaper than just the remote would have been($24.99). I needed a PS3 remote, so I figured if the movie sucks, I can always sell it back as used.

I believe this is in-store only, and quantities may be limited because the guy I know that works there said they only got two in and he was thinking of buying one.

Last edited by a moderator:
2012 was a great movie. Walmart had the same offer but it was with Hancock for $19.99. They also were charging $25 for the movie by its self.

it was 23.xx at my FYE, i would of jumped on it if i didn't buy the 3-disc at target for 22.xx

i found it funny how the FYE store i went to still had a bunch of dark knight, ironman, cloverfield and other steelbooks.. all 19.99.. i was thinking about getting them to build up my steelbook collection but figured if they still have em ill just wait and buy em at a later time

Most of the FYEs in my area don't carry games anymore. So I probably am out of luck if I want to get this deal. There is one that does carry games. I will probably drop by there on Sat.

[quote name='Squall_L_FF8']Most of the FYEs in my area don't carry games anymore. So I probably am out of luck if I want to get this deal. There is one that does carry games. I will probably drop by there on Sat.[/QUOTE]

The store I bought it at doesn't carry games. So you might be in luck if the initial shipment didn't sell out.

bread's done
Back