The Asylum! Getting back into action with Playstation Games and Anime DVDs

• Thread starter Indigo_Streetlight
  • Start date
I

Indigo_Streetlight

Closing up shop, folks.​

Last edited:
Off to a good start and I haven't even slaughtered the iceberg's tip so to speak. I didn't expect so many wonderfully crazy West Coastie people at once, but now I must descend into East Coast sleepy time...

Thanks! I kinda like the idea of giving people an adventure while they browse :)

[quote name='idd0tt']your list makes me want to play batman AA again...

free bump[/QUOTE]

The madness is only natural :) Speaking of which, I've got more rooms in my psyche to excavate.

The sequence of comics-based therapy has been initiated.

Thanks for the support everybody, I've been crazy busy with orders and it seems like craigslist and goodwill are suddenly throwing goodies right at me! :D

[quote name='Squarehard']You should add in an Eternal Darkness effect, and switch around all the prices daily so people will think they're crazy :D[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking it would be fun to have a gamestop associate enter my realm armed with only a camera, imagine sharing his fright in Sticker Shock 2.

Watching dying nasa astronaut and the Obama Deception on youtube is fun. My favorite part is about how the aliens inhabit negative thought patterns in the frontal lobe nest.

Crazy, just a suitable case for treatment. Crazy, crazy.

Thread maintenance self-ingesting equestrians
snackwards compatible to destiny's reconstruction
face to shade with delayed drum set

It's a lovely day for unsupervised walks around the grounds.

Another day, another goth CD cleared for sale. Those four crates of games have spirits inside of them, Oooo, the spirits of backlog.

[quote name='mightymek']sorry, don't see anything[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking anyhow :)

Trying to fix the guide section, because I know some people just want one at a time.

What we have here is a consumerist healing process.

[quote name='battousai11']props for your tl, i enjoyed browsing through it![/QUOTE]

thankee sai :)

I'm surprised nobody has hopped on my music collection yet..oh well, back to working on this huge goth / industrial collection for ebay.

A mysterious stranger approaches, do you...

A) Enlist his aid to help fight against the Shadows?
B) Glomp and snuggle (Girlie option)
C) Snuggle and then crucify, exchanging his organs for poker chips.
D) Avoid like the pariah dog which causes oh so many critical failures?

Hmm, it's getting close to Spring Break; everybody must be running out of money *grins madly*

bread's done
Back