WTT/WTS: Zune HD 32GB (like new) W: PSP

labelmeoriginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I've got a Zune HD 32GB I've used three times. It comes with the original box and USB cable and a black silicone protective case. I received this as a gift from the girlfriend.. but I have the older Zune model and have no desire to upgrade. Looking to sell for cash ($200) OR trade for PSP 2000/3000, Game Boy Advance SP (NES Edition), and/or video games (XB360/PS3).

Any variation of the above will work as long as it comes out to an even trade. I'm open for any offers - either PM me or post below.

My current collection:

XB360
BFBC2
MW2
Tropico 3
CivRev
NBA 2K10
Halo 3
Skate
Oblivion
GTA4
Pinball: Williams Collection

PS3
Killzone 2
Uncharted
Resistance
Infamous

I'm primarily looking for newer titles --> Uncharted 2, MLB '10 The Show, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Demon's Souls, MLB 2K10, Mass Effect (1st one)

..but I'm open to basically anything worthy of at least one play through.

Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll trade my psp 2000, With a 1gb memory stick and Dissidia and GTA vice city stories for the Zune.

PM me please if interested!

[quote name='OoTeHaLeXoO']I'll trade my psp 2000, With a 1gb memory stick and Dissidia and GTA vice city stories for the Zune.

PM me please if interested![/QUOTE]

I'd even be willing to send first even though we both have 0 feedback, I want a Zune so bad.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']cml for Tropico 3[/QUOTE]

I've just gotten into Tropico 3. The posted list was for those who were wanting to trade for the Zune HD and what games to avoid trading to me.

Sorry!

bread's done
Back