Cancel/Transfer Gamestop Pre-Order

tbassett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Guys,

Hopefully this information isn't sitting in an obvious place I should have looked but here's my situation. I paid off FF13 and after reading the reviews I don't really feel I need the game right away. I also put money down on a new DSi XL and want to put the 60+ towards that. What's the best way to cancel and move the credit.

I don't want an employee to get a negative from canceling the pre-order. Do they even do that? Should I just wait till after Tuesday and buy/return it? I guess I don't want to cost an employee a pre-order.

Thanks

Certainly don't buy/return it. Just og in and tell them you aren't going to pick up FF13 and ask them to put teh credit to the dsiXL

yea, if you dont want to cost them a pre-order just have them transfer it to the dsi, or to a game you know you are going to pick up in the future.
way easier than buying and returning later.

[quote name='tbassett'] What's the best way to cancel and move the credit. [/QUOTE]
Go in there and tell them. Are you really going to buy a game you don't want so some employee doesn't get a "negative"? People place and cancel preorders all the time.

bread's done
Back