Video Game Replacement Cases [DS/GC/PSP/PS2/PS3/XBOX360/WII]

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I just stumbled upon this website called BRW Software online. This site offers video game replacement cases for all current video game systems in bulk. They are located in Frenso, California and also offer wholesale discount for reseller.

Replacement Cases

:gc: GameCube
:ds: Nintendo DS
:wii: Nintendo Wii
:ps2: Playstation 2
:ps3: Playstation 3
:psp: Sony PSP
:360: Xbox 360
:xbox: Xbox
:hot: 120 Case Variety Bundle (30 cases each of Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 & PS2) - $80.85 ($0.67 each)

cases-ps3-x360-wii-ps2-400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well UPS Ground is much cheaper if you buy bigger bulk. For example, 120 Variety cases shipping is $17.66 instead of $58.46 USPS First Class/Priority Mail.

Nice... Does anybody know where I can get replacement Box Art? I bought a copy of FFX at gamestop a year ago with their god awful cover... Drives me nuts.

[quote name='mortalfloater']I'm from Fresno. I never thought I'd see BRE on here.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I remember shopping at BRE Software when, what is now River Park, just a dirt/orchard field.

I reccomend going to any blockbusters that are closing in your area. they have a ton of cases that they'll probably sell for like, 5/$1. I got a lot of spare PS3/Xbox/Wii cases at mine. Just ask.

Most of them won't put them out because they assume people don't want the goofy green/white/clear cases.

[quote name='jer7583']I reccomend going to any blockbusters that are closing in your area. they have a ton of cases that they'll probably sell for like, 5/$1. I got a lot of spare PS3/Xbox/Wii cases at mine. Just ask.

Most of them won't put them out because they assume people don't want the goofy green/white/clear cases.[/QUOTE]

Really? The ones around me do the opposite. They put them out at a higher price than the standard DVD cases (2 for $1 as opposed to 5 for $1). I usually only pick them up when an employee makes the mistake of putting them out with the cheaper cases.

Real slow shipping for the cost, and I'm in Southern California. I've ordered a few cases, back when I was "collecting", but I found it wasn't worth the cost. Great selection though.

I've used these guys to replace covers and manuals for games I picked up from 5 dollar HWV sales. A little expensive but you get what you pay for.

BRE deals mainly in Bulk so thats by far the best value. But they have cases and Manuals for almost everything and a lot of times the manual can really increase the value of your game (other times- not so much)

They are a very good company and I've dealt with them several times in the past. I live in Illinois and it never took more than 5 days for anything I've ordered from them to arrive.

If you need a new case just go to Gamestop, buy a used game, go home and swap cases, then return the game for a full refund. It's what I do to keep uniformity of the Greatest/Platinum hits titles or for when Microsoft, like assholes, don't include a multi-dvd case and just stack the discs.

bread's done
Back