Gamestop - Gameday Sale March 26th List

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Here is a Partial list of Games and Tenative Prices. Subject to change till Final Add goes to print Wed. Look for 10% Bonus coupon in April Game Informer very small compared to actual list of games

DS

Ben 10 :AFA - 14.99
COP:The Recruit - 19.99

PSP
Warhammer 40K Squad - 14.99
Worms 2 - 9.99

360 Assas 2 - 39.99
left for dead 2 39.99
quantum of Soalace 9.99 or 14.99

Wii
deal or no deal 14.99
foodnet worrk cooked - 29.99
kung fu panda - 14.99
rabids go home 19.99
res ev 4 - 14.99
res ev - umbrella 19.99
spider-man web of shadows - 14.99

PS3
Disgia 3 - 14.99
fallout 19.99
metal gear solid 19.99
saw - 19.99
shaun white 1 - 14.99

ps2
crash of titans - 14.99
crash mind over mutant -14.99
karoke rev american idol - 19.99
legend of spyro 14.99

LOTS of PSP movies 2.99-4.99
WAY MORE TO COME

Metal gear solid 4? thats the normal price LOL.

Anyway, Do you guys think AC2 and L4D2 will be the normal 39.99 new/34.99 used? Im also guessing b2g1 free around this time like most people are :D.

$20 for Fallout isn't bad if it is the GOTY edition, but I'd highly doubt it. I mean they are still selling the game for full price...

[quote name='Brother Daz']So far I'm pretty unimpressed, hope they add some better deals.[/QUOTE]

same here I can get assassin creed 2 for $36 at walmart or amazon but I still wont buy it. hope the rest of the stuff to come is decent.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Metal gear solid 4? thats the normal price LOL.

Anyway, Do you guys think AC2 and L4D2 will be the normal 39.99 new/34.99 used? Im also guessing b2g1 free around this time like most people are :D.[/QUOTE]
AC2 is 32.99 on GS.com right now, after CAG16 & Edge you can get it for $27 or so

dont we have another troll thread with 10 pages already?

why clog the damn forum with gamestop threads?

[quote name='Sway42']dont we have another troll thread with 10 pages already?

why clog the damn forum with gamestop threads?[/QUOTE]

How do you know it's a troll thread?

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']How do you know it's a troll thread?[/QUOTE]
it's a gamestop thread many pages of people anticipating a "deal".

The horror!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'll grab Disagea for 15, sure. I got credit.

Aside from that, disappointing sale so far.[/QUOTE]

A used copy of Disgaea can be had for about $16~17 if you got the card.

I just bought mine yesterday, oh well :roll:

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']Are the games all going to be gutted or will they still be sealed? Last year it was mixed...at least around here it was.[/QUOTE]

They are instructed to gut all the games. So if some aren't, that just means they got lazy. But yeah, its shady that they are actually told by corporate to gut all the games, even the sealed ones, which is pretty ridiculous.

But as for the list. The only thing I may want is Disgaea 3, and that's about it.

The reason I asked is a lot of times I go to buy a new game and they have one left...a gutted "display" copy and to me it is then used. I don't care if its been played or not...unopened is new...opened is used and they don't let you use your edge on the gutted new games. I'll pick up something from the sale though I'm sure. Thanks for the quick reply.

I can't wait to see the full list. I was just wondering the other day when they were going to have another one of these sales.

Well, then. So far so good on saving some money. I'm really just interested in the inevitable B2G1 free used deal anyways.

I may get Disgaea 3. Other than that, nothing so far. Also it will depend on if the copy has an original seal on it (won't take gutted/resealed used copies where they pretend they are new).

that list is pretty bad so far....hopefully there will be more, better deals announced...

rabbids go home is a good price, lowest i've seen was $30. and disgaea 3 is a pretty good price, but isn't it $19.99 at various places now?

L4D2 for $40 still seems like alot to me. it was $35 during black friday at Bestbuy and is $45 right now at Amazon. Think I'll wait til its a tad bit cheaper but here's hoping for better 360 deals!

Still no new copies of Disgaea 3 in my area, hope they start shipping some here soon for this sale.

Been looking to pick up RE 4 and Umbrella Chronicles for a while, but as far as RE4 goes, that's hardly a deal. Only $5 off iirc. I waited this long, I can wait longer on it if need be (with my backlog, won't get to it for a while most likely anyways)

[quote name='choffy21']Rabbids Go Home isn't a bad price, is it?[/QUOTE]

Depends on your point of view/location.

A few Targets around me have had it for 4.98 on clearance. I dont know if they are there anymore but the point is that they stayed around long enough to drop that far in price and nothing around here...nothing...stays around that long.

I would wait until the sale gets into its final days and you'd problably be able to pick it up at a reduced price at GS without hassle.

I am going to do the same for RE: UC...wait until the sale is closing out and then buy it for 10 or less.

Overall this sale as it stands now blows. I hope they have the B2G1 so it can redeem itself or some better offers.

Best ones on that list are Disgaea 3, MGS 4, Fallout (it'll be just the regular edition), and Quantum of Solice.

Another hoping something else gets announced that's more enticing.

Major fail at this list so far. All these prices on the 360 section were offered months ago so unless GameStop picks up their game this is going to suck.

Let's hope the B2G1 free used deal shows up. By the way, does this B2G1 free sale exist online? Are all used games eligible? I've never participated in a used B2G1 free sale before at Gamestop. :D

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']....

Let's hope the B2G1 free used deal shows up. By the way, does this B2G1 free sale exist online? Are all used games eligible? I've never participated in a used B2G1 free sale before at Gamestop. :D[/QUOTE]
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back