Short & simple as the title states:
 ​
 ​
Have:

​
Want:

Thank you for coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='backseatdog']free bump, cml for The Art of Final Fantasy IX[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump - I sent you an message ;).

[quote name='Lubacca']didn't see anything but free bump for ya[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the bump :).

Sneak:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUYNEXTSHORE'S 
 ​
End of Summer August Lowball
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
 ​
Greetings CAGs!
I am hosting another low ball auction to get these great games to good homes.
Please have fun bidding and enjoy!
 ​
Start Date: 08/xx/15
End Date: 08/xx/15
 ​
 ​
Ending Time:
This lowball auction will randomly end between the time of 8 - 9 p.m. (PDT). 
I will post "LOWBALL IS OVER. NO MORE BIDS" to officially end the auction.
 ​
GNS Rules:
  1. Post your bid(s) for each item(s) in this thread. Editing  is prohibited, post again to rebid.
  2. Minimum bid per item is $1 with a minimum increment of +$1 afterwards. Whole dollar increments only.
  3. No reserved amount to win an item; if rule #2 is met and the highest bid is made before the ending time, the item is won plus shipping costs.
  4. Shipment is limited to U.S. addresses and cost per regular game or standard guide is $4 plus an additional $1 for each item after. Everything else will be exact shipping cost from area code 92663.
  5. Each bid is a COMMITMENT to pay (as hosting this is my commitment to sell). Negative feedback to non-paying bidders. 
  6. Payment via Paypal (or mailed concealed cash/money order). Payment must be made at least 5 days after auction end or we've communicated prior.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE SPOTLIGHT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:ps3: Assassins Creed Limited Edition - Complete and Excellent Condition

(Not including Altair figure)

• Contents include Assassin's Creed :ps3: game, penny arcade comic and mini guide all package in a limited edition metal tin with plastic slipcover. Fantastic item for Assassin Creed Fans (it does not include the Altair Figure)
:3ds: Bravely Default: Collector's Edition Complete and Excellent Condition

(Not including Bravely Default :3ds: game)

• Collector's Edition contents include exclusive art book, soundtrack CD, and 34 AR cards all packaged in Collector's Edition Box. CD and Cards are still brand new and sealed. 
:ps3: Demon Souls: Phantom Black Edition Complete and Excellent Condition

(Major wear on the outer cardboard box from original owner's inability to take care of their items - see pic 1, 2, 3, 4)

• Exclusively released only in Europe (UK ver. of the game that plays on all :ps3:). Included is the :ps3: game, artbook, soundtract CD and strategy guide - all in excellent condition packed in a not so happy box.
  • Get ready to die and die again and again and again! But, with class as you explore the world of Demon Souls by From Software. If you are a fan of Dark Souls and/or Bloodborne, own the game that started it all!!
:ps3: Dark Souls: Collector's Edition - Complete and Excellent Condition

• Spiritual Successor to Demon Souls, Dark Souls brings out the dungeon death difficulty we all love. Included is the :ps3: game (complete/excellent), artbook, and strategy guide all incased in an exclusive metal packaging (with plastic slipcover). 
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition - Brand New and Sealed

(Seal wrap plastic is loose in the back)

• Sequel to our beloved Final Fantasy XIII story, the collector's edition contain's a special digipack packaging (including slipcase), 4-disk Official Soundtrack and a concept art book, bounded directly into the packaging.
  • Join Serah and friends as they journey through cocoon past the aftermath that transpired in the 1st game.
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition - [items Separated for bidding]

(not including pin - Fiancee will not let it go.) 

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 :ps3: games in exclusive Collector's Edition Steel book w/ art by Tetsuya Nomura - Brand New and Sealed
  2. Kingdom Hearts 30 page Art book & Dust Jacket (exclusive fore ward from Nomura) - Excellent Condition
  3. Shadow Heartless Plush (9.4 in tall) + Collector's Edition box (a bit battered due to square's shipment) - Excellent Condition

:ps3: Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition [Items Separated for bidding]

(not including the :ps3: game or chibi figures - fiancee strikes again!)

1. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Music Soundtrack - New and Sealed
  2. Tales of Symphonia Printed Novel - Excellent Condition
  3. Tales of Symphonia Steelbook Case - Excellent Condition
  4. Tales of Symphonia Outer Collector's Edition Box (missing the outer plastic sleeve)
 Continued :ps3: :ds:Guides, & Amiibo Merchandise
 ​
 ​
:ps3: PLAYSTATION 3  :ps3:
 ​
 ​
Note: All games are non-greatest hits/black label versions unless stated otherwise.​
Assassin's Creed II- Complete and Excellent Condtion

• Third person adventure :ps3: game, you take control of Ezio as you explore the lush and dangerous world of Renaissance-era Italy. Unravel the secrets of the past of the assassin - templar shadow world.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- Brand New and Sealed

• Continue the adventure with legendary Master Assassin, Ezio through the inner depths of Rome to unravel it's secrets. Multiplayer mode is now integrated with the PSN to allow for sheer assassination fun!! 
Assassin's Creed Revelations: Signature Edition - Complete and Excellect Condition

• The final chapter to Ezio's epic adventure! The Signature edition includes the original Assassin's Creed that must be installed into the :ps3: to play via the game disk included. 
Assassin's Creed III- New and Sealed

• Play as Connor Kenway, a Native American assassin to eliminate your enemies using guns, bows, tomhawks and more! Play as a critical role in the Americal Revolution as you continue the fight against the Templars!
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (in Collector's Edition Steel book) - Complete and Excellent Condition

• Play as the brash rebel assassin, Edward Kenway as you explore the open waters of the Caribbean sea! Strike at the heart of your enemies with your crew and ship to plunder and pillage to your hearts content. This item was taken from the :ps3: collector's edition sporting the G2 exclusive steel book.
Dark Souls II: Black Armor Edition - New and Sealed

• The sequel to the dark story of Dark Souls, the black armor edition includes the collectible metal case (feat. art of the warrior knight), the Dark Souls II game, and sound track. Journey through the depths of the unknown and try not to die too much!
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten - Complete and Excellent Condition

• A strategy role playing game with in depth game play and almost unending replay value!
Journey Collector's Edition - New and Sealed

(19.99 Store sticker on upper left on plastic seal wrap only)

• The collector's edition contains three (3) full games: Journey, Flower, and flOw. Along with bonus content including: original sountrack for all three games, three mini-games, and a 30-minute documentary about Journey. There is also exclusive Journey PSN avatar and flower DLC.
Ico & the Shadow of Colossus Collection - New and Sealed 

(19.99 Store sticker on upper left on plastic seal wrap only)

• The collection includes both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus :ps3: games on remastered HD resolution, 5 exclusive behind the scene videos featuring the making of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, and 2 dynamic DLC XMB themes.
Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch - New and Sealed

• From the creative minds of Study Ghibil and Level 5, Ni No Kuni brings the player literally to another world of stunning visuals and story. Journey with Oliver and crew as they explore, fight, and collect hundreds of creatures to uncover the secret of the White Witch! (Love this game!)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (in Collector's Edition Steel book) - New and Sealed

• The third part the Drake saga, this item was pulled from the Collector's edition. It contains the original :ps3: game packed in the G2 exclusive steel book from the Collector's Edition.
:ds: NINTENDO  DS  :ds:

:ds: Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon - Complete and Excellent Condition

• Join Prince Marth and crew in this epic SPRG adventure to defeat the fearsome alliance of  sorcerer Ggarnef and King Medeus! Fire Emblem or SRPG fans do not want to miss out on this!j
Guides: (Hardcover Editions)
Dark Souls Collector's Edition Guide  - New and Sealed

• By Future Press. Do not forget to bid on the game as well :)
Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition  Guide - New and Sealed

• By Future Press. Do not forget to bid on the game as well :)
Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch Collector's Edition Guide - New and Sealed

• This item contains DLC for the Gold Hurley Familiar! Get this along with the game to complete the set :).
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition  - New and Sealed

(there is tear on the upper corner of the guide cover due to original shipment method)

• This is the legendary edition that covers all downloadable content.
Amiibo:
Meta Knight  - New and Sealed

(Crease on the upper right corner tab due to original shipment method)

Box 2: 

Injustice CE

Skyrim Guide

NNK GUide

Poke White

Dragon Quest IX

Rune Factory

Tales of Graces F

Marvel vs. Capcon

[quote name='guynextshore']Thanks for the add on PSN :).

I know it's been a while - I've been working on my engineering degree haha. (I think you know what that's like ;)).

BUMP!!![/QUOTE]

Engineering? What portion? I thought you were going the med school route.

[quote name='guynextshore']Biomedical Engineering: Premedical route

However, it's a bit frustrating that this degree is somewhat non-credited in the engineering field. I think it's because of the lack of engineering upper div classes to compensate the addition of biological science courses.

It really should be acredited tho.

BTW what PS3 games do you have?! I want to CO-OP/Multi play! mwahaha![/QUOTE]

Ah, so I remembered right!

Here's what I've got (sorry, copy and pasted from a spreadsheet, so formatting is off):

Battle Fantasia Battlefield: Bad Company Bioshock Blazblue Calamity Trigger LE Buzz! Quiz TV Darksiders Devil May Cry 4 CE Eternal Sonata Folklore Final Fantasy XIII Hulk Katamari Forever Lego Batman Lego Indiana Jones Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots LE Mirror's Edge Monopoly Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Prince of Persia LE Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Resistance: Fall of Man Sacred 2 Singstar Vol 2 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Valkyria Chronicles

[quote name='guynextshore']Yea, been working on my Engineering degree :)!! But I'm doing great! How are you? Also added you on PSN the other day. ;).

BUMP![/QUOTE]

Nothing new on my end. I've been job hunting but my field is basically dead so I basically have nothing to do for most of the day except for catching up on my gaming. I'm planing on going back to school in the fall.

Keep it up dude, the engineering field is hot right now. You're gonna be making that $$$.:lol:

[quote name='guynextshore']Oh? Hopefully you find something bud. What field of work would that be tho?
Thanks! Will do - but it's not (entirely) about the $$$. Just want to be happy. I see you're playing FFXIII or was it GoWIII? Everyone seems to be playing either those now on PSN haha.

BUMP msg!

Oh what are you going to school for?[/QUOTE]

I studied econ but I'm going back for accounting and might do my masters while I'm at it. It shouldn't take long since I already have many of the classes.

I was playing GoW3 but I'm on Mass Effect now (the first one...:p). I have FFXIII sitting on my backlog... too many games!

[quote name='guynextshore']Yes! Even platinum-ed it! (Farming for that pure bladestone sucked tho....) Have you tried Demon's Souls??!!
Curriculum is rigorous but I'm determined to get by BS & BA. So no worries. Been trying to find some research opportunities.

How about you? How's life? BUMP!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Platinum-ed Demon's Souls? Are you secretly a masochist?

I'm debating if I should platinum FF XIII or not. There seems to be an awful lot of work involved...

Life in general has been mostly quiet. Work is treating me well and I've been studying for some upcoming exams (Utah Water Operator Certification, Professional Engineering, etc). It leaves precious little time for playing, which is usually spent playing with my kids anyway. So yeah, things are great!

Bump for "Why do people put items on their TL listed as "NOT FOR TRADE/SELL"?!
What's the purpose?? (referencing? - use a collection app - cag has one).

[quote name='guynextshore']HAHA. No - I wouldn't think so (maybe to others...) However to platinum doesn't require too much time, especially if you play with friends. Just farming for that 1 stone was a bit tedious. But, playing the game over again - that was fun. You should give it a shot.

Sounds good, are those regulatory examinations? (taken periodically for qualifications) I'm assuming? I'm sure you'll do great! & time with family > gaming any day. (Flame shield up... haha). I'm glad you're doing great my friend!!

UP![/QUOTE]

Luckily I only have to take the exams once, so long as I keep up with my Continuing Education Units (CEUs).

Also, somebody buy Demon's Souls before I do!

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey TLP! How's the FF13 Guide?

Does it tell you 'EVERYTHING'? I recently received FF13 - I heard it's really grinding to complete it entirely (platinum). Is that guide necessary?

BUMP!![/QUOTE]

The guide is a great help moreso after the game is completed. It walks through the all of the subquests and helps substantially in figuring out the weapons and items upgrade system. I doubt anyone would need a guide to complete the story portion of the game.

Well nuts, I should've waited on Borderlands and picked it up from you.

Looks like you're getting some good gaming time in, so you can't be too busy at school. :)

[quote name='guynextshore']Lol it's okay - gives me reason to help you (once & if, you play borderlands :p).
Not really - I've been working on borderlands for a while now & GoWIII really just took the weekend to complete. Still busy with BME - just started a project for heart-lung machine marketing and research. Yipee!!

Oh, when i get RE5:GE you're helping right? RIGHT? :D
UP![/QUOTE]

I'd love to! I made it through the first complete chapter last night and enjoyed it. I'm excited to get into the rest. I'm always up for earning more points, though.

Now, whether to continue on with RE5 or play more Borderlands.... hmmm.... decisions, decisions.

[quote name='TMNT770']grand theft auto Liberty City ps3 for your GOW ?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking it - however, i never really finished GTAIV to justify playing it's DLC. Anything else you have besides that?

BUMP before lab!

[quote name='guynextshore']Sounds good!!
Good Borderland session - let's have another one! (I think I'll keep borderlands for while now - even had some friends help me purchase the DLC).

So many choices huh? Look who has some 'good gaming' going on now![/QUOTE]

That was a lot of fun. I've been playing a bit here and there since and made it to level 16. This is definitely not a run-n-gun type of game!

[quote name='guynextshore']Yup, needs moneys (or blood) for Red Dead Redemption (& RE5:GE) among other things since I'm not a wealthy engineering 'pig' XD.

Oh remind me to give you some 'incentive' to purchase the borderlands DLC - the purple, gold, n pearl kind of incentive if you know what i mean *wink*wink* haha.

Dang it's too late to reply to this!

That'll do pig, that'll do.[/QUOTE]

Purple, gold, and pearl... it must be too early, but I'm not following.

I snagged RE5:GE off GS during the 25%/10%/edge stack in April and got a complete copy for around $20. Pretty good deal, but I've only made it through the first complete chapter as Borderlands has taken all of my console time (or Strange Journey on the DS if my wife is watching TV).

Boy though, if I didn't already have both Borderlands and Uncharted 2, I'd be picking them up from you at those prices. Somebody oughtta buy them soon!

[quote name='guynextshore']It means guns - the 'color' indicates the rarity, pearl being the rarest. When I see you online, remind me to give you a 'couple' (hehe).

Great price on RE5:GE, I'm actually looking for somewhere between $20-30 for it (that's how much I think it's worth) Unfortunate, no deals atm. It's okay FF13 is keeping my busy. However, I have the misfortune of snagging a nasty freeze - a cutscene right after the Havoc Skytank fight on Hope's Home. The screen goes black after the cut scene. I can still go on XMB by pressing the PS button, but when I put quit game - nada. (need to manually reset).
Going to exchange this tomorrow morning at GS I'uppos.

Well I think that's just it actually - people seems to already 'have' these games. Well, can't blame them they are GREAT!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ah, right. I guess I had Moxxi on the brain. ;)

How's the RDR fund coming?

bread's done
Back