More free Blur online beta codes for Xbox 360

Yeah. It should take about 1-2 hours after registering the voucher code to get your actual beta code for the Xbox 360. Game is turning some heads too!

Since someone commented that all 50 of the second batch have been taken, I'm assuming all the codes have been used up. Maybe they'll put more up

You don't need a code before you sign up. They will email one to you after you register.

If you're second guessing on even downloading it you should just check it out. It's a pretty good game. A mix of Mario Kart and Burnout.

I registered for this yesterday and never got my code..I needed the 48hr trial code more than the beta code dammit!

[quote name='sippycupz']I registered and I didn't get a code. Maybe I did something wrong.[/QUOTE]

Same here. When I registered they said they would be emailing me a code on the 8th, which was yesterday.

[quote name='AquaKnight']There seem to be a lot of codes on the front page..[/QUOTE]
there have been alot of codes posted and everyone in the beta got an email with 3 codes for friends to use. im assuming those friends got 3 more, and so on.

bread's done
Back