GoGamer.com Mass Effect 2 $29.90 Supreme Commander 2 PC $33.90 48 hour sale

hambonious

CAG Veteran
The GoGamer.com sale is over however there are still some decent deals on the website.
--------

Some other good deals on the site:

Unreal Tournament 3 $4.90

Clive Barker's Jericho $2.90

Company of Heroes $4.90

Prey $4.90

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway $5.90

Splinter Cell: Conviction (Pre-Order) $34.90

Just Cause 2 $37.90

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas $2.90 (Jewel Case) (thanks meatwad3000)

Micro Machines v4 $0.90

Section 8 (Download) $20.00 (After discount)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to buy myself a Fightpad for PS3.
Can any of you PC gamers help me out? I need a gaming mouse. Is that Madcatz Cyborg V3 mouse any good? It's $20, so I might jump on that, but I don't want to get a lemon or anything.

Getting one of those fightpads for 22 and change shipped. Bit of a shame only Blanka's on sale for the 360 but the color looks good and if it works then hey. Pretty much got sold one one of them (PS3 or 360) since it should be compatible for PC as well.

[quote name='volt1up']They must have tons of Maelstrom copies.[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah! They can't seem to give enough copies away of Maelstrom!

for Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's you might want to post that it's not the Boxed DVD version that's $2.90 but the Jewel Case copy that's $2.90. the Boxed DVD version is $19.99 on their site still

[quote name='meatwad3000']for Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's you might want to post that it's not the Boxed DVD version that's $2.90 but the Jewel Case copy that's $2.90. the Boxed DVD version is $19.99 on their site still[/QUOTE]

Good point. Done.

Got my Order for Prince of Persia and GTA : San ANdrea's in today and it also came with a free copy of maelstrom for the pc however it didn't have a case in the mailer just a disc and manual but hey free is free.

[quote name='meatwad3000']Got my Order for Prince of Persia and GTA : San ANdrea's in today and it also came with a free copy of maelstrom for the pc however it didn't have a case in the mailer just a disc and manual but hey free is free.[/QUOTE]

My free copy of Maelstrom from my order in last week's Madness Sale was complete and sealed in retail box... maybe they are finally running out of them, wonder what will be next.

Here are a few other hot PC deals.

Warhammer 40K Dawn of War GOTY $4.90
Lego Indiana Jones 2 $14.90
Everquest 2 Sentinels Fate $26.90

bread's done
Back