Toy Story Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack >> $24.99 Blu Ray

Fantastic Mr. Fox >>>> $17.99 DVD
Fantastic Mr. Fox >>>> $24.99 Blu Ray

Blind Side >>>> $15.99 DVD
Blind Side >>>> $22.99 Blu Ray

Mad Men >>>> $32.99 DVD or Blu-ray

Credit goes to SAP12690 from Blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
www.toystorysave5.com - Save $5 off the BD Combo Pack with Coupon (Valid 3/23 - 3/30)

This last one can be used off of each Toy Story so you would save $10 total. There is an additional offer in-store when you buy both Toy Stories at once you save $10 Instantly. So using the Instant in-store offer (don't need anything for this) and the Online Disney Coupon (must print this off and bring it in) you can save $20 if you buy Toy Story 1 and 2 on March 23rd. Not a bad little deal! Thought you guys would want to know.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']www.toystorysave5.com - Save $5 off the BD Combo Pack with Coupon (Valid 3/23 - 3/30)

This last one can be used off of each Toy Story so you would save $10 total. There is an additional offer in-store when you buy both Toy Stories at once you save $10 Instantly. So using the Instant in-store offer (don't need anything for this) and the Online Disney Coupon (must print this off and bring it in) you can save $20 if you buy Toy Story 1 and 2 on March 23rd. Not a bad little deal! Thought you guys would want to know.[/QUOTE]

I could do the math , but I am not very good at it . So what would that total out to be for both of the Toy story movies ??

Both Toy Story movies on DVD & Blu for $20 after each Toy Story coupon and Target's Buy Both, Save $10 deal.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']www.toystorysave5.com - Save $5 off the BD Combo Pack with Coupon (Valid 3/23 - 3/30)

This last one can be used off of each Toy Story so you would save $10 total. There is an additional offer in-store when you buy both Toy Stories at once you save $10 Instantly. So using the Instant in-store offer (don't need anything for this) and the Online Disney Coupon (must print this off and bring it in) you can save $20 if you buy Toy Story 1 and 2 on March 23rd. Not a bad little deal! Thought you guys would want to know.[/QUOTE]

I take it that the $5.00 Toy Story coupons are still not active? Because I cant see them as of yet.

[quote name='ajh2298']I take it that the $5.00 Toy Story coupons are still not active? Because I cant see them as of yet.[/QUOTE]
Its not live yet, just wait a few week or so.

[quote name='ajh2298']I take it that the $5.00 Toy Story coupons are still not active? Because I cant see them as of yet.[/QUOTE]It should be live either Thursday or Friday of next week.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']TS1: $19.99
TS2: $19.99
Target Promo: -$10.00
TS1 Mfr: -$5.00
TS2 Mfr: $5.00
Total: $19.98 + tax

After Upgrade2Blu Rebate
https://disneyupgradetoblu.com/blu_ray/index.html
TS1 Rebate: -$8
TS2 Rebate: -$8
Total: $3.98[/QUOTE]

Any idea how long it takes to get the coupons emailed? Would I receive it during the week the blu rays are on sale and the other coupon is still active?

[quote name='jscme']Any idea how long it takes to get the coupons emailed? Would I receive it during the week the blu rays are on sale and the other coupon is still active?[/QUOTE]

From the Disney DVD 2 Blu website:

• How long will it take to receive my Blu-ray coupon(s)?

• Please allow 8-10 weeks for us to process your order slip (with the acceptable form of proof-of-purchase affixed) and email you the links to your printable coupons.

So short answer would be noooooo.

Thankz! Hells Yay! Can't wait to add TS1 & TS2 to my collection. Now all we need is Incredibles & Nemo!!! Come on! At least gives us Nemo... that was the reason that got me into BD.. NEMO.... :whistle2:D

I love these coupons! Just need to remember to print them out and such. As of now I just printed the Princess and the Frog coupon (coupons* technically but I didn't realize the one was Canada only.. ^_^;) and plan on using them Tuesday.

[quote name='SLeeK719']Are the dvd's seperate, or is it that same disc crap?[/QUOTE]

Separate. Universal is the only company at this point doing the hybrid Blu/DVD discs.

[quote name='jscme']Any idea how long it takes to get the coupons emailed? Would I receive it during the week the blu rays are on sale and the other coupon is still active?[/QUOTE]
I sent in for a bunch of coupons a couple weeks ago. I sent in on Monday, had coupons in my email on friday. I'm sending in for the Toy Stories tomorrow, if not $10 each is a good deal

[quote name='Hiro0015']From the Disney DVD 2 Blu website:

• How long will it take to receive my Blu-ray coupon(s)?

• Please allow 8-10 weeks for us to process your order slip (with the acceptable form of proof-of-purchase affixed) and email you the links to your printable coupons.

So short answer would be noooooo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='acdcrocks1980']I sent in for a bunch of coupons a couple weeks ago. I sent in on Monday, had coupons in my email on friday. I'm sending in for the Toy Stories tomorrow, if not $10 each is a good deal[/QUOTE]

FAQ says 8-10 weeks but some peeps gotten less than a week.

brilliant! i really hope i get my upgrade2blu coupons sometime this week. i mailed them out in the beginning of march. and i too will be cancelling my amazon order on toy story 1 and 2!

thanks op!!

B-E-A-Utiful!

SWEET! Just checked my email and found an upgrade coupon for each in ny inbox :D so the upgrade and manufacturer coupons should stack right?

[quote name='Penguin1084']SWEET! Just checked my email and found an upgrade coupon for each in ny inbox :D so the upgrade and manufacturer coupons should stack right?[/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not.

The upgrade2Blu coupons are manufacturer coupons. Target's POS only allows 1 manufacturer coupon per item automatically.

So if you plan on only getting TS and TS2 and want to use both($5 and U2B)coupons, it won't work without a register override.

The smart thing to do is find 2 other items to buy so you have a total of 4 items when you check out.

Bummer on the upgrade to Blu coupons. I only have the combo edition of Toy Story. I'm guessing that one wouldn't work for the upgrade coupons.

I'll live with paying $10 each for the movies at Target.

[quote name='psunami']Bummer on the upgrade to Blu coupons. I only have the combo edition of Toy Story. I'm guessing that one wouldn't work for the upgrade coupons.

I'll live with paying $10 each for the movies at Target.[/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat as you I also have the combo pack, and paying $10.00 for each considering I think they also come with Movie cash to see part 3 is more than fair to me.

I'm not going to fight with 4 coupons it's just too much hassle at the stores around here. I can live with $40 - $10 in store - $10 coupons = $20 for 2 BD's. Still a win in my book.

[quote name='ajh2298']I am in the same boat as you I also have the combo pack, and paying $10.00 for each considering I think they also come with Movie cash to see part 3 is more than fair to me.[/QUOTE]

Oh man I totally forgot about movie cash. If these have movie cash on them in store this is an amazing deal.

[quote name='psunami']Bummer on the upgrade to Blu coupons. I only have the combo edition of Toy Story. I'm guessing that one wouldn't work for the upgrade coupons.

I'll live with paying $10 each for the movies at Target.[/QUOTE]
I'm still sending in the 2 pack proof of purchase and I included a copy of the case cover that says 2 disc.

I had the 2 Pack (Toy Story 1 & 2) DVD as well. I just clipped both proof of purchase tabs and taped one for Toy Story 1 and taped one for Toy Story 2 on the form. I just sent it in yesterday though, so I'm hoping that I'll get the e-mail coupon by the time these go on sale.

If not, its still not a bad deal getting both movies for $20 after discount and coupons.

[quote name='mick16']I had the 2 Pack (Toy Story 1 & 2) DVD as well. I just clipped both proof of purchase tabs and taped one for Toy Story 1 and taped one for Toy Story 2 on the form. I just sent it in yesterday though, so I'm hoping that I'll get the e-mail coupon by the time these go on sale.

If not, its still not a bad deal getting both movies for $20 after discount and coupons.[/QUOTE]

For the hell of it I am going to try the same thing, I also hope I get the coupons in time for release day.

[quote name='manthing']The upgrade2Blu coupons are manufacturer coupons. Target's POS only allows 1 manufacturer coupon per item automatically.

So if you plan on only getting TS and TS2 and want to use both($5 and U2B)coupons, it won't work without a register override.[/QUOTE]

From my experience this is true. You can use 1 manufacturer coupon and 1 store coupon per item, but not 2 of each.

Also where are you guys seeing 2 $5 coupons? When this was announced it was called Save5On2, so I assumed it was a $5 coupon for buying both and not off each.

just so you guys know, I sent in the two proof of purchases for the Toy Story Double Pack and got my coupons no problem

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing...

toystory2pak-300x300.jpg

is the one I sent in.

EDIT:

DAMN!

after reading both emails on my laptop I got ONE coupon on toy story 1 and an email saying that it was an incorrect UPC for toy story 2.. spiffy.

EDIT 2:

shot an email to them, let's see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn it looks like Target is getting my money this round.

Sorry Amazon but that Pre-order is canceled can't beat 2 Blu Ray/DvD combos for $20 otd

I'm excited about Toy Story 1 & 2 to come out. So With the 10$ you save in-store for buying both the same day, you'll get them for 30 bucks or so, right? And If I use the coupon they provide online I'll save another 10? So in total, I'll get them for $20? :)

[quote name='Penguin1084']just so you guys know, I sent in the two proof of purchases for the Toy Story Double Pack and got my coupons no problem

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing...

toystory2pak-300x300.jpg

is the one I sent in.

EDIT:

DAMN!

after reading both emails on my laptop I got ONE coupon on toy story 1 and an email saying that it was an incorrect UPC for toy story 2.. spiffy.

EDIT 2:

shot an email to them, let's see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Well that would be better than how I fared, I actually contacted Disney as soon as the 2 titles became available on the upgrade site and stated I had the 2 Pack and wondered if I should send the 2 pop on the back of the case or if just 1 would be enough. Long story short through many e-mails they stated that the pop's and UPC from that set were INVALID period. Thankfully I got pop's from the individual movies and sent those in instead and should hopefully get my coupons soon. Good luck with getting 1 for Toy Story 2. They should have had something on their site stating what is valid or not, because based on their FAQ the 2 Pack should have been legit as well as the Ultimate Toy Box set and many are saying that set is not valid either for the upgrade.

[quote name='Raven6009']From my experience this is true. You can use 1 manufacturer coupon and 1 store coupon per item, but not 2 of each.

Also where are you guys seeing 2 $5 coupons? When this was announced it was called Save5On2, so I assumed it was a $5 coupon for buying both and not off each.[/QUOTE]

The $5 coupons will be on their main site, but they are not live yet. They are in the same place all the other coupons have been like Ponyo, Old Dogs, etc have been.

Hopefully I can get this to work:

TS1: 19.99
TS2: 19.99
Instant: -10.00
TS1 Coupon: -5.00
TS2 Coupon: -5.00
Target Disney Coupon: -3.00
Target Disney Coupon: -3.00
Total: 13.98

I've had success in getting cashiers that ignore the specific movies on the Target coupon and ring it up anyway and it takes off the $3.00

If you have the 25 dlls amazon promotional certificate and use it on toy story one and 2 blu ray preorder, it makes it 14.99 for both movies and if you have prime free shipping as well
To me I think thats a much better deal then spending 20 to 25 dollars at target and thats why I am keeping my amazon.com preorder

I am debating on getting this now or wait for a trilogy pack sometime in November (if they follow previous release timeframes). Getting it now (with coupons) may be a great deal, however they may be a similar deal IF a trilogy pack comes out (and most likely it will happen). Reports are coming in that there is a lot of stuff missing from the original 2000 "Toy Box" release and some sites are saying if you have that release DO NOT GET RID OF IT. I am thinking that Disney/Pixar might be planning on something BIG for Toy Story later this year which will probably be stuff from the Toy box, the features from the 2005 release and anything else they can toss on a 4th disc (or seven if they do a 2 disc for each movie with the last disc being the bonus stuff)

Am I the only one who would rather have The Incredible Mr. Fox rather than the old Toy Story movies?

Kids movies are killing my wallet this month too...Ponyo, Where the Wild Things Are, Princess and the Frog, Toy Story, Mr. Fox...make it stop please.

[quote name='jr7936']If you have the 25 dlls amazon promotional certificate and use it on toy story one and 2 blu ray preorder, it makes it 14.99 for both movies and if you have prime free shipping as well
To me I think thats a much better deal then spending 20 to 25 dollars at target and thats why I am keeping my amazon.com preorder[/QUOTE]

You're looking at it as if you're saving $5-$10 when in reality you're actually losing $15-$20. I understand Amazon gave you the $25 promo code but that's no reason to throw away free money.

[quote name='180husher']Am I the only one who would rather have The Incredible Mr. Fox rather than the old Toy Story movies?

Kids movies are killing my wallet this month too...Ponyo, Where the Wild Things Are, Princess and the Frog, Toy Story, Mr. Fox...make it stop please.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I'll wait for a price drop. Darn Disney movies never really go on sale except for the first week and a rare 25% off sale.

I hear you. I didn't buy Wild Things, but I did buy Shaun the Sheep.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Target Disney $3 Coupon doesn't work, its only for selected titles.[/QUOTE]

It works if you have a cashier ignore the text on it and scan it anyway with a Disney movie. I did it last weekend with Old Dogs. Cashier didn't read the coupon I just passed it off and they scanned it and it took $3 off.

[quote name='jr7936']If you have the 25 dlls amazon promotional certificate and use it on toy story one and 2 blu ray preorder, it makes it 14.99 for both movies and if you have prime free shipping as well
To me I think thats a much better deal then spending 20 to 25 dollars at target and thats why I am keeping my amazon.com preorder[/QUOTE]

do you know if we get the promotional certficate back if we cancel the amazon order? i did the same thing too but i think i might just cancel it and get it at target, then use the $25 promo for pokemon. but i have no idea if it goes back to my account.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I am debating on getting this now or wait for a trilogy pack sometime in November (if they follow previous release timeframes). Getting it now (with coupons) may be a great deal, however they may be a similar deal IF a trilogy pack comes out (and most likely it will happen). Reports are coming in that there is a lot of stuff missing from the original 2000 "Toy Box" release and some sites are saying if you have that release DO NOT GET RID OF IT. I am thinking that Disney/Pixar might be planning on something BIG for Toy Story later this year which will probably be stuff from the Toy box, the features from the 2005 release and anything else they can toss on a 4th disc (or seven if they do a 2 disc for each movie with the last disc being the bonus stuff)[/QUOTE]

How do you know there's going to be a trilogy pack, though? While it's possible to happen, I somehow doubt they'd re-release it again after releasing the ones going on sale next week. People would probably be pissed if that happened. What if the extras from the "Toy Box" are actually added onto the Toy Story 3 Blu-Ray itself?

[quote name='ITDEFX']I am debating on getting this now or wait for a trilogy pack sometime in November (if they follow previous release timeframes). Getting it now (with coupons) may be a great deal, however they may be a similar deal IF a trilogy pack comes out (and most likely it will happen). Reports are coming in that there is a lot of stuff missing from the original 2000 "Toy Box" release and some sites are saying if you have that release DO NOT GET RID OF IT. I am thinking that Disney/Pixar might be planning on something BIG for Toy Story later this year which will probably be stuff from the Toy box, the features from the 2005 release and anything else they can toss on a 4th disc (or seven if they do a 2 disc for each movie with the last disc being the bonus stuff)[/QUOTE]

I'm concerned about this as well and was trying to hold off - but $10 each is going to be tough to pass up. :(

bread's done
Back