Forum Styles?

Zennousha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
What happened to the other green forum style? The one the default style and orange are based on give me a really bad headache for some reason but the other was perfect. Sorry to bother about something so small. Thank you.

[quote name='Zennousha']What happened to the other green forum style? The one the default style and orange are based on give me a really bad headache for some reason but the other was perfect. Sorry to bother about something so small. Thank you.[/quote]

It was only there for testing purposes and I have removed it. It was not a complete template and was missing many links to the different site features.
I liked the template too, but it needs a lot of work, and I don't want it "live" any longer. Hopefully, it will be back after I've had some time to work on it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I really liked the other theme alot, but I understand how hard it is to edit themes, It took me weeks to fix the 5 themes on my boards with all the mods that I wanted.

[quote name='Ledhed']Heresy. Default CheapAssGreen foreva.[/quote]

Foreva eva! I can't stand any of the other ones.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']CheapassOrange for me.[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]

Orange cult 4 life!

See I was straying from my weights but them artimusgreen was smited, we have been shown the true path to salvation and it's streets are paved with the juice of many fruits!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']CheapassOrange for me.[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]

Orange cult 4 life!

See I was straying from my weights but them artimusgreen was smited, we have been shown the true path to salvation and it's streets are paved with the juice of many fruits![/quote]

Yes, tangy citrus fruits lead the way to the great cheapass beyond.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I see. Everyone turns against me....[/quote]

You're alone on this one.[/quote]

My minions agree with me! Isn't that right!?

bread's done
Back