Amazon - Shin Megami Tensei: Persona for PSP $16.41

[quote name='yruluis']game is junk. gameflyed it, nope.[/QUOTE]

Game is old and perhaps more complex than you were expecting, but it certainly isn't junk.

I'd be all over this if I knew if my PSP was repairable...it's off hopefully being fixed now. The memory card slot launchs sticks like it's a 1979 Boba Fett prototype.

I wish this was the PSN price for the game so I could get it for my PSPgo. I refuse to pay more than $20 for anything that's a download... I'll just keep waiting for a potential sale there, but nice find OP

Great find! I've been eyeing this game for a while being a new Persona fan after P3 piqued my interest two years ago. My main problem is that I don't own a PSP. :p

Great find! ...Now I just need to try and find some filler to reach $25. Hmmm... I think I remember Interview with the Vampire on Blu for $7.49. That would be pretty much perfect.

This game's price has been fluctuating every few days it seems. I'd like to get it, but thinking "it might get even cheaper right after I order" has kept me from clicking the buy button so far. (Yeah, I'm a penny pincher.) How low will it go?

bread's done
Back