bioshock 2 special edition 69.99 @ BB B&M (YMMV?)

not bad, worth the wait. the price for the regular price dropped too so I figured this would happen to the special edition as well. think it's starting to happen now often

Is this universal? I picked one up today for the same($49.99 after the RZ deal), but I didn't know if it's a universal drop. PS3 version is like that too if your store has them.

PC version still rang up $89.99 though. :(

[quote name='An J0e']WOOT is this before or without the $20 off coupon that was in text alerts today?[/QUOTE]

This is before.

[quote name='wasabi5858']is this coupon available to regular folks or just their reward zone or whatever it is called members?[/QUOTE]

Probably for reward zone, its free to join, just print off your member card and coupon and take it in.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Online and in stock for all platforms.

Edit: Damn tempted...[/QUOTE]

Don't do it. You get $20 off at B&M.

So sweet, thanks guys, gunna get to play bioshock 2 and get all collectors edition stuff for $10 after i trade it back to gamestop. So going to get a sweet ass frame for that record. i love the bioshock music (orchestral score and oldies ambiance).

[quote name='An J0e']to those who wanted the coupon. the SKU to give cashier for $20 off is

9855621[/QUOTE]

Ack, I bought it without the coupon when I saw it today... I wonder if I can go back and get the $20 back...

If the price dropped and I could use the coupon...I would totally buy a copy for 49.99 :) will wait for confirmation or head out tomorrow, flooding in my area today though :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']$49.99 after coupon? No way![/QUOTE]

Yes way! It worked with the $20 off code! :applause:

I thought I would have to wait until turkey day for it at $50. Looks like i'm on my way to bestbuy.

LOL at all the motards who made fun of me for saying this was going to be as rare as dirt.

[quote name='Estebon']I thought I would have to wait until turkey day for it at $50. Looks like i'm on my way to bestbuy.

LOL at all the motards who made fun of me for saying this was going to be as rare as dirt.[/QUOTE]

I never once thought this would be rare at all, but I also didn't expect 50% off MSRP a month later either =/

From Slickdeals:
RZ Gamer Deal: Save $20 on Bioshock 2 on PS3 & X360. Sale Price $39.99 Show Sku: 9855621 to Cashier RZ Members Only. Expires 3/17 Text HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit

also, thanks to a newbie for pointing this out.

55$ out the door, NICE. Btw, for those of you who work in retail, does the security device have to be on so tight to the point where it gouges into the box in order for it to work?

[quote name='twicwborn']55$ out the door, NICE. Btw, for those of you who work in retail, does the security device have to be on so tight to the point where it gouges into the box in order for it to work?[/QUOTE]

they do it so there's no chance that someone could slip the device off. not sure it's necessary for them to force damage on the packaging, but it's their method of protecting their inventory.

back on the main topic, just picked the 360 version up for $49.99. The coupon works fine, but the cashiers will have trouble understanding you if they're anything like the ones out here. apparently saying "I got a text with a sku for $20 off" and showing them the message on your phone is not clear enough.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']is there a link to print this coupon?[/QUOTE]

No coupon to print out. Just go up to the cashier, tell them you received a coupon in a text message, and then tell them the SKU. They'll punch it in, scan your Reward Zone card, and you get 20$ off. Entire process went flawlessly for me.

[quote name='Salamando3000']No coupon to print out. Just go up to the cashier, tell them you received a coupon in a text message, and then tell them the SKU. They'll punch it in, scan your Reward Zone card, and you get 20$ off. Entire process went flawlessly for me.[/QUOTE]

oh sweet, thanks!

now just gotta find that reward zone card... do they expire? havent used mine in over a year i think

I just got back from Bestbuy and picked up the last copy of Bioshock 2 for 360. (the one in Tustin on El camino if your curious)

I wrote down the SKU on a piece of paper, the cashier was confused of course. I told her what it was, but she was still confused lol, but eventually she woke up and I got it for $49.99 (plus tax of course)

[quote name='Salamando3000']No coupon to print out. Just go up to the cashier, tell them you received a coupon in a text message, and then tell them the SKU. They'll punch it in, scan your Reward Zone card, and you get 20$ off. Entire process went flawlessly for me.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused?

What is the exact message of the text message? Are there any coupon code they need to punch in?

[quote name='leesiulung']I'm confused?

What is the exact message of the text message? Are there any coupon code they need to punch in?[/QUOTE]

The sku number is the coupon. They input the number, scan your RZ card and you get the discount.

[quote name='leesiulung']I'm confused?

What is the exact message of the text message? Are there any coupon code they need to punch in?[/QUOTE]

RZ Gamer Deal: Save $20 on Bioshock 2 on PS3 & X360. Sale Price $39.99 Show Sku: 9855621 to Cashier RZ Members Only. Expires 3/17

[quote name='gundie']Yes way! It worked with the $20 off code! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Ditto! $49 here as well, I always wanted the special edition.

[quote name='twicwborn']The sku number is the coupon. They input the number, scan your RZ card and you get the discount.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']RZ Gamer Deal: Save $20 on Bioshock 2 on PS3 & X360. Sale Price $39.99 Show Sku: 9855621 to Cashier RZ Members Only. Expires 3/17[/QUOTE]

Sweet, Thanks guys!!!

i got mine! :whistle2:D Sweet!!!

the cashier did a double take when he saw the 70 price and then almost spit out his water when he saw the txt sku worked. hahahhahaha

add another $15 in RZ certs and i'm a happy camper :whistle2:D

Picked one up for the 360 at the Best Buy in Tustin, CA on El Camino Real. They have about 3 left.

My g/f picked this up for me from Amazon as a gift for full price and I opened it today. Now we have to ship the one I just picked up back. It's worth saving her $40 (minus tax and shipping).

Thanks!

bread's done
Back