Bionic Commando Xbox 360 $8.99 @ Newegg, free Egg Saver shipping

It was cheaper this morning when I ordered it.
1 x ($6.99) CAPCOM BIONIC COMMANDO X360 RTL - Retail

edit - $6.99 now.

so you could use the bill me later option with 10 off they are advertising and get it for free?

it says no finance charges for 3 months..and it takes 1 to 2 billing cycles to receive the 10 off credit

is anyone familiar with bill me later..i'd be willing to give it a try for a potentially free game

Loved this game... it was short but super fun. Absolutely worth $7.
The key for me was to just forget about the collectibles - most of the bad parts about the game are related to trying to get all of those.

Thanks, OP! Have not played this yet, so this is a shot in the dark. Put for 6.99 with FS, why not?

Hells yeah! I've been on the fence for a while but for $7 I will gladly reserve a spot for it on my shelf of games I will probably never get around to and end up giving as a gift... :D

[quote name='chriscolbert']Hells yeah! I've been on the fence for a while but for $7 I will gladly reserve a spot for it on my shelf of games I will probably never get around to and end up giving as a gift... :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah about the same here. Thanks OP.

[quote name='atlantas']6.99 + Free Shipping = Sold

Thanks Op!

Anyone notice price cuts on any of their other games?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but most of them are already sold out. They had NASCAR 09, Unreal Tourny 3 for 7.99 and 8.99 respectively

[quote name='Drabelincoln']so you could use the bill me later option with 10 off they are advertising and get it for free?

it says no finance charges for 3 months..and it takes 1 to 2 billing cycles to receive the 10 off credit

is anyone familiar with bill me later..i'd be willing to give it a try for a potentially free game[/QUOTE]

It's online credit. You submit only your birthday and social security number to allow them to run a credit check. Once approved your order proceeds as usual. Not approved, you are usually notified by the etailer (newEgg) that your payment method was denied.

You receive an e-mail prompting you to register your account on their website.

http://www.billmelater.com/

Deep Discount and Wal-Mart.com also use this payment method. Once you register, your account is good at all the various merchants that accept it. You don't need to apply again. Just b-day, and SSN for verification.

Interest rates can be high when you carry a balance.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']It's online credit. You submit only your birthday and social security number to allow them to run a credit check. Once approved your order proceeds as usual. Not approved, you are usually notified by the etailer (newEgg) that your payment method was denied.

You receive an e-mail prompting you to register your account on their website.

http://www.billmelater.com/

Deep Discount and Wal-Mart.com also use this payment method. Once you register, your account is good at all the various merchants that accept it. You don't need to apply again. Just b-day, and SSN for verification.

Interest rates can be high when you carry a balance.[/QUOTE]

Is this $10 offer for everyone or selected i don't see it?

[quote name='Jay']Does this game have online mutliplayer?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Not sure how active the community is now though.

[quote name='Kelegacy']It's a great game IMO. Gets a bad rap for whatever reason. I thought it was epic at times. Crazy good fun.[/QUOTE]

On PS3 the load times are absolutely atrocious (may be better on X360 with HDD install?). Honestly I thought it the combat was good, the general idea was ok, but the execution was pretty piss poor. Run through a zone, fall into poorly marked 'radiation' 4-5 times, get to the combat, hit the zone-line - wait 5 minutes for load - wash/rinse/repeat.

[quote name='brkptr']Loved this game... it was short but super fun. Absolutely worth $7.
The key for me was to just forget about the collectibles - most of the bad parts about the game are related to trying to get all of those.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I got it for $10 (PS3) a few weeks ago from newegg. Once I got all the collectibles and challenges on Normal, I focused on just the game itself when I played Commando mode. That difficulty is brutal, but it was still a really fun game.

bread's done
Back