Wolfenstein Xbox 360 $22 shipped @ newegg

Don't miss this game at that price if you haven't played it yet. It's a quality FPS that is fun above all else, even if it's not groundbreaking in any particular area.

The demo for this game was competent but felt kind of generic. Will wait for < $15 but it seems the price is getting there.

Rented it on release and had a pretty good time playing through most of it. Liked messing with the powers and the death animations were awesome.

Unfortunately, I ran into that bug that corrupted save games and froze the game on the loading screen to the last level. Does anybody know if they ever released an update to fix that?

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']PS3 version is at Amazon for (currently) $21.07: http://www.amazon.com/Wolfenstein-Playstation-3/dp/B001CRM3YQ

I, too, will wait for a bit more of a price drop, though I confess to being sorely tempted.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to start a new thread about this. I bought it during Amazon's DOTD for $25, and it's easily worth that price. $21.07 is even better, though I wouldn't be surprised if it drops even more ($19.99 or less).

bread's done
Back