Question about shipping to Canada

greendj27

CAGiversary!
I am selling some of my older games on eBay because I hvaen't played them for years and they are taking up too much space. Anyway, I just received a question from someone in Canada asking if I will ship there. My auction says US only, but depending on how difficult and expensive it would be, I might consider it. My question is this - how much more is it to ship to Canada if I normally ship using first class with delivery confirmation? The guy is in Vancouver, BC he says. Is it worth even bothering to deal with that? The game is Hang Time for the N64, so it won't go for much anyway, but I don't know if I want to deal with the hassle of having to ship to Canada. Please give me some advice on this one.

Edit: I forgot to add that the person has zero feedback right now.

It won't be much more expensive, usually only a buck or two. You have to fill out a custom form which isn't that hard, but if it's a game you're only selling for a couple bucks it might not be worth the hassle.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']It won't be much more expensive, usually only a buck or two. You have to fill out a custom form which isn't that hard, but if it's a game you're only selling for a couple bucks it might not be worth the hassle.[/quote]

Thats kind of what I was thinking, thanks for the info. Its an older sports game that will only sell for a buck or two.

Other thing to consider is that you can't get any sort of tracking or delivery confirmation on a shipment to Canada unless you go with a really expensive shipping option.

So I don't know if I'd be too keen to do it for someone with 0 feedback.

[quote name='wubb']Other thing to consider is that you can't get any sort of tracking or delivery confirmation on a shipment to Canada unless you go with a really expensive shipping option.

So I don't know if I'd be too keen to do it for someone with 0 feedback.[/quote]

I didn't know that about deliviery confirmation. I'm just going to tell the guy that I only ship to the Us, which is what my auction says anyway. Thanks for all the help guys.

bread's done
Back