Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for $20 w/free shipping [Currently OOS]

Ugh, damn you for posting this. I was doing so well on not spending money lately. $20 is just too good to pass up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ugh, damn you for posting this. I was doing so well on not spending money lately. $20 is just too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Cripes! What sucks is I know this will never get cheaper. It's a Nintendo game, they almost never drop in prices anymore.

Fudge.

Can anyone who's played both Phantom Hourglass and this compare the two? I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass, but it was still my least favorite Zelda game because of that dungeon you had to return to. Would y'all say that Spirit Tracks is better?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ugh, damn you for posting this. I was doing so well on not spending money lately. $20 is just too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Buy an R4

[quote name='Jugglenaut']Can anyone who's played both Phantom Hourglass and this compare the two? I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass, but it was still my least favorite Zelda game because of that dungeon you had to return to. Would y'all say that Spirit Tracks is better?[/QUOTE]

Spirit Tracks is by far the better game of the two. It has some of the best dungeons, puzzles, and items the series has seen since Link to the Past. There is an enormous "Tower" like in Phantom Hourglass, but you never replay sections and it is perhaps the strongest element of this game, whereas it almost killed that one. If you like Zelda games at all, Spirit Tracks is a very satisfying experience.

[quote name='slidecage']i wait till it falls to 15 or even 10 by summer[/QUOTE]

Good luck on that. This is probably the best price you'll ever see on a first party nintendo Zelda game.

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']Anyone think Amazon is going to PM this?[/QUOTE]

Probably will once they realize its this price at Newegg.

[quote name='Glomerate']Good luck on that. This is probably the best price you'll ever see on a first party nintendo Zelda game.[/QUOTE]

picked up hourglass off some site here last year i think for 10 or 12 new

with more and more games coming out and less space expect to see prices drop like this... over stocked game and demand was never there

jumped on this, wish I would have used Bing CB but didn't think of it. Thanks OP. This may be the first game I play on my DSi XL:) This or Suikoden Tierkries

[quote name='tbassett']jumped on this, wish I would have used Bing CB but didn't think of it.[/QUOTE]

Gah, I always forget, too.

bread's done
Back