Account Deleted?

CokeCola

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Alright, I've been here for about 6 months, I posted this morning, came back a few hours later, and my account was deleted. My user name wasn't on the members list and all my previous posts are gone. Anyone know what happened?

That's weird. I've seen you post before as well. I wonder if this has anything to do with the server going down earlier today...?

Im sure it was deserved, CheapyD is a very fair person and wouldnt do something like that unless he had a good reason.

The server was down and I too experienced this. I was PMing somone and it said they werent a user. An hour went by and poof they were a user again...The server got messed up. Try to login again.

This explains that odd comment CheapyD made in some other thread. Didn't he post something like,"Show me some respect, or so help me I will **** your account like CokeCola's so fast you won't even realize it until the server acts up again!"?

...hmmm, I can't seem to find that thread. Oh well. Maybe it was just something I misread. Or made up entirely.

[quote name='karmapolice620']The server was down and I too experienced this. I was PMing somone and it said they werent a user. An hour went by and poof they were a user again...The server got messed up. Try to login again.[/quote]

Well crap. That means I probably messed something up by reregistering. Oh well.

[quote name='CokeCola']So I guess we're going with a random mishap. More importantly, I wasn't CheapyD'd for misconduct.[/quote]

You would've known if that was the case. A public "Who's the bitch, now?" probably would've occurred. ;)

bread's done
Back