The F*** Yea OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
cWIZF.png

I slacked on my towel laundry, and had to dry off with a shirt, the other day.

I'm [worried] that no matter how identically they are formatted that somehow MS will figure out how to disable or ban them. $50 is reasonible
for me.

Editing a post with your phone is slow as hell.

chef's salad with maple ham, ovengold turkey, Irish swiss, olives and croutons over iceberg salad with raspberry vinaigrette. hardboiled eggs are too warm to eat still or they'd be on here too.

I actually traded in a couple of games yesterday and picked up GOWIII and a 1600 card.

I didn't realize they extended the 50% deal so I had to partake. Sorry.

I'll have to consider that. If anyone else offers to buy it before I make a decision, feel free to sell it to them.

munch, the only working computer I have is a laptop, and unless I'm just ignorant, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work for making one.

I need to get around to getting a bigger 360 HDD. Which entails getting a transfer cable too.

And Perfect Dark shall be mine this weekend, assuming I can find a good deal on a points card. Looks like I have 860 points sitting on my account. Why the fuck do I have 60 points?

[quote name='craven_fiend']I need to get around to getting a bigger 360 HDD. Which entails getting a transfer cable too.

And Perfect Dark shall be mine this weekend, assuming I can find a good deal on a points card. Looks like I have 860 points sitting on my account. Why the fuck do I have 60 points?[/QUOTE]

Same reason I have 20 points?

Rock band DLC? 160 a pop means you only end in even points if you buy multiples of 5.

Can you guys believe I've slept on my living room couch for, like, two and a half years straight?

[quote name='Brak']I bought quite a few Rock Band songs yesterday, too.

Rob Zombie - Dragula
Rob Zombie - Superbeast
Silversun Pickups - Sort Of
Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch
Lady GaGa - Bad Romance[/quote]

I got Panic Switch and Bad Romance. The other Lady Gaga songs looked kind of meh. Didn't know those Rob Zombie songs were up, or maybe I just forgot. Either way, I guess I need to get those too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Same reason I have 20 points?

Rock band DLC? 160 a pop means you only end in even points if you buy multiples of 5.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but not Rock Band, wife would kill me if I had that game. If only I could buy points to get it to a nice even amount.

I kind of want to buy Battlefield Bad Company (first one) and Burnout Paradise in the GS B2G1. And maybe GH Metallica and Van Halen.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Not sure, but not Rock Band, wife would kill me if I had that game. If only I could buy points to get it to a nice even amount.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to buy 2 rockband DLC tracks to knock mine down by 320 points.

Holly Hell. I know this has been around for quite some time, but I just saw that "Rubber Johnny" video from Aphex Twin again, and it the most morbid shit I have ever seen in my life! I would post the video, but it's got, like, two seconds of penis in it and I fear that I'll get in trouble.

[quote name='Brak']Can you guys believe I've slept on my living room couch for, like, two and a half years straight?[/QUOTE]

Kind of.

[quote name='zewone']I actually traded in a couple of games yesterday and picked up GOWIII and a 1600 card.

I didn't realize they extended the 50% deal so I had to partake. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

That's cool...no worries.

[quote name='seanr1221']I refuse to believe it, LP![/QUOTE]

I'll prove it to you when you see me on your FL playing it...are you on my FL on the PSN?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll prove it to you when you see me on your FL playing it...are you on my FL on the PSN?[/QUOTE]

I've never seen you online on PSN

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think it signs me off when I watch Blu-Ray's...therefore I'm never on ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't believe you have a PS3. You must be waiting for the PS3 slim that transforms into optimus prime when you actually boot up a game.

BF:BC, Burnout Paradise, GH: Metallica and GH: Van Halen for $50.24 in GS credit, which was all from HWV flips anyway. Pretty good deal. I love that you can finally use GS credit and EDGE card online.

[quote name='JolietJake']You've slept on a couch for 2 1/2 years with back trouble?

Am i the only one who sees a connection?[/QUOTE]

I was just going to ask this, but now I guess I can gtfo and take you with me.

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to buy Battlefield Bad Company (first one) and Burnout Paradise in the GS B2G1. And maybe GH Metallica and Van Halen.[/QUOTE]

Those games sound good to me too with the B2G1...unfortunately Battlefield Bad Company isn't available used for the PS3 online....I'm starting to remember why I won't shop at gamestop lol.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone redeem their GS phantom of chaos GOW3 skin code yet and actually get an email from Sony with the code for the DLC?[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that...I have the code somewhere in my room, I should get on that...or maybe I can sell it for a couple bucks :whistle2:k

[quote name='JolietJake']You've slept on a couch for 2 1/2 years with back trouble?

Am i the only one who sees a connection?[/QUOTE]
I've had back trouble since 2002, and my couch is actually comfortable on my back.

The times where my girlfriend would sleep over would suck, because my rock-solid bed would absolutely destroy my back by the time I would wake up in the morning.

That's when I started fucking her on my couch.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I might have a 2nd one...I'll see if I can dig it up.[/QUOTE]

that doesn't help me.
i need to know if i got screwed out of my DLC code so I can try to get another one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I forgot about that...I have the code somewhere in my room, I should get on that...or maybe I can sell it for a couple bucks :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

YOUR room? as in your wife doesn't let you sleep in the same room?! :rofl: :hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back