Cheap but durable headphone recomendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Fragalot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Well for about 6 months I was using a pair of
http://www.amazon.com/Koss-UR29-Col...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268972429&sr=1-24

Until they broke (the plastic broke and the earpiece detached from the top plastic part. The only way I could reattach it is with duct tape). So my dad found a pair just like these on clearance for $12 so he gave them to me to use since he was saving them as a backup pair and within 2 weeks I am waiting for the plastic to break on them again.

Long story short I need a new pair of headphones between $20 and $30 with decent sound quality but more so durability. I take good care of my headphones but these Koss ones are a pos for durability.

Thanks

Doesn't Koss have a lifetime warranty on most of its headphones? Granted, you'll have to pay for shipping, but it's cheaper than buying a new pair. You could probably save on shipping by waiting and sending two pairs back at once, too...

I know most ppl will be like 'WTF?' but I have a pair of headphones I've been using for the last 9 years that I bought for 99 cents.

Lab Zeta headphones. In NYC, they were all over the place in the 99 cent store.

I think they are a german company and I seen the same ones that I have online for $9.99.

They have fallen many times and they still work 100%.

They aren't cheap but they are quality headphones, I'd recommend Sennheiser brand. Have a pair I use daily for nearly 6 years now and still look and work great.

[quote name='KaOTiK']They aren't cheap but they are quality headphones, I'd recommend Sennheiser brand. Have a pair I use daily for nearly 6 years now and still look and work great.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I heard great things about the HD 200 series. I went with the HD 201 today, and it was only $20 + shipping off amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back