**ENDED** Contest: Two Codes For Perfect Dark (XBLA)

Kush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I have two codes for Perfect Dark to giveaway. In order to win a code, leave a comment on my review with your favorite memory of playing Perfect Dark back in the day. If you never played it; leave a comment saying why you want to play it now or why your parents hated you so much that they wouldn’t buy you a N64. Winners will be announced during the 100th episode of Distributed Failure, which will be live this Saturday [3/20/10] from 5PM-7PM CST on the All Games Network. So you have a solid 24 hours to win yourself a free copy of Perfect Dark.

Good Luck everyone. :applause:

*Contest is over. Winners will be announced within the hour. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered, Thanks OP. I hope to try some local multiplayer on a decent TV.. 40" + maybe.. Four players sharing a 20" TV seems insane to me now.

I just want to say that I appreciate all the entries so far and keep them coming. This has honestly exceeded my expectations by a ridiculous amount and I think I may do these contests more often ...I may even do one for a slightly older review of Toy Soldiers (because I really, really loved that game).

Thanks again and good luck!

I have never played Perfect Dark. The only game system I had at my house until college was a NES. I would love the opportunity to play a classic game I heard so much about. By the way I do have other systems than an NES now:)

[quote name='Kush']I just want to say that I appreciate all the entries so far and keep them coming. This has honestly exceeded my expectations by a ridiculous amount and I think I may do these contests more often ...I may even do one for a slightly older review of Toy Soldiers (because I really, really loved that game).

Thanks again and good luck![/QUOTE]

And I hope that if you do you let us know about it here. :D

I Tried the Toy Soldiers demo and was so-so on it, but felt like it might be one of those a 15 minute demo hurts it more than helps it type of games.

well the oldest consol i ever got in my life was a ps1.but i have perfect dark zero for 360.and i love the guns.i always wanted to see what happened next

Just wanted to let people know that they still have just over 6 hours to enter the contest [ends at 6PM CST]. The winner will be announced live on Distributed Failure sometime between 6-7PM CST (the show is live from 5-7PM CST).

Thanks to all who have entered so far and hopefully some of you will actually come back to my little site when there isn't a code up for grabs. :p

bread's done
Back