GS online $7.00 off $39.99 title

cheapbrokegamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Gamestop.com

Coupon LUCKY7 - $7 off and free ground shipping on any in-stock title priced $39.99 or more. Expires 3/22/10 at 11:59 am.

Stacks with edge card if used title

First post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't actually get free ground shipping, just free value shipping. Was going to use it on Bioshock 2 (roughly $40 after Edge, coupon, and tax). The difference between CAG16 and LUCKY7 is a whopping $0.20.

[quote name='JJSP']I couldn't actually get free ground shipping, just free value shipping. Was going to use it on Bioshock 2 (roughly $40 after Edge, coupon, and tax). The difference between CAG16 and LUCKY7 is a whopping $0.20.[/QUOTE]

Haha, tried that too. The lucky coupon works on new games too, I think CAG is used games only

Yeah you can use it on multiple items in the same cart.

was wondering if i should get DA:O awakening with this, or should i get it used for $22? is there anything that you get in a new copy like "stone prisoner" DLC in DA:O?

[quote name='An J0e']Yeah you can use it on multiple items in the same cart.

was wondering if i should get DA:O awakening with this, or should i get it used for $22? is there anything that you get in a new copy like "stone prisoner" DLC in DA:O?[/QUOTE]

For stone prisoner, i think you need to buy the deluxe version. You can always buy the used version and then buy DLC seperately

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']For stone prisoner, i think you need to buy the deluxe version. You can always buy the used version and then buy DLC seperately[/QUOTE]
stone prisoner comes in both versions. You do not need to get deluxe.

[quote name='gamewizardx']stone prisoner comes in both versions. You do not need to get deluxe.[/QUOTE]

Only if it's new, if they're buying used they will have to pay for "The Stone Prisoner".

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']For stone prisoner, i think you need to buy the deluxe version. You can always buy the used version and then buy DLC seperately[/QUOTE]

He actually asked about the expansion, but Stone Prisoner comes with all new copies of DA:O, while Warden's Keep came with the deluxe.

I have not heard of any bonus for buying the expansion new.

bread's done
Back