Any Tokyo CAGs looking to make a few bucks?

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
There's a one-time event going on the first week of April where some promo goodies are going to be handed out. I really want to get my hands on those goodies. I will make it worth your while so if you're at all interested shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

53 views and no replies, eh?

Well, here's a little more info. The event is taking place on April 3rd. It's a MOTHER related event and I'm looking for at least one mint sheet of the Mr.Saturn stickers. If a Tokyo CAG is looking to make $75+ to simply swing by and pick me up a sheet I will be eternally grateful. Should only take a half hour or so.

It's cool. I wouldn't want you to waste your first day in Tokyo on something like this anyways. I'm kind of hoping for someone who has lived in Tokyo for a while and has some free time.

[quote name='cochesecochese']It's cool. I wouldn't want you to waste your first day in Tokyo on something like this anyways. I'm kind of hoping for someone who has lived in Tokyo for a while and has some free time.[/QUOTE]

I've been there before and Akihabara is on my list of places to stop by, so it really wouldn't be a hassle. However, since I won't even be there on the 3rd, it's all moot.

bread's done
Back