PSN games with Trophy support

leeloo1977

CAGiversary!
What are the best PSN games with trophy support? I am thinking of puzzle or action type mini games that award trophies. I have $20 PSN bucks to burn and think those types of games might be more addictive if I could win trophies for them.

every game that came out after feb 2009 has trophies

check the first post of yhe ps store thread aboveas welll i think frisky denoted all with trophies

or just go to a place like ps3trophies.org and they actually have a breakdown of all PSN titles and their trophies.

I can figure out which ones have trophies, I just wanted some advice on the ones with trophies that are the most fun to play.

Battlefield 1943 (online MP), Fat Princess (online MP), Flower, Super Stardust HD and Trine were all pretty fun. Critter Crunch is good too but I've only played the demo. Fl0w sucks.

I liked the critter crunch demo so I think that one is a definite, maybe wipeout HD but I don't have an eyecam so one of the trophies looks like it would be unobtainable until I got one (waiting for the eyepet bundle). Not really interested in MP only games but Super Stardust HD looks like it could be fun. Decisions, decisions.. hmmmmmm

I thought Trine had a permanent price drop to $14.99? It has a platinum trophy too. I'm tempted to get it actually.

[quote name='leeloo1977']I liked the critter crunch demo so I think that one is a definite, maybe wipeout HD but I don't have an eyecam so one of the trophies looks like it would be unobtainable until I got one (waiting for the eyepet bundle). Not really interested in MP only games but Super Stardust HD looks like it could be fun. Decisions, decisions.. hmmmmmm[/QUOTE]
Super Stardust is fun, but you'd have to get the DLC if you'd want 100%. Some it's trophies are challenging (like Late Boomer).

[quote name='Vinny']Battlefield 1943 (online MP), Fat Princess (online MP), Flower, Super Stardust HD and Trine were all pretty fun. Critter Crunch is good too but I've only played the demo. Fl0w sucks.[/QUOTE]

I like Fl0w better than Flower. But I also played it years ago when it was a flash game on the web.

[quote name='madbst']I thought Trine had a permanent price drop to $14.99? It has a platinum trophy too. I'm tempted to get it actually.[/QUOTE]

Ah. It's worth springing for then, since it probably won't be going back on sale any time soon.

bread's done
Back