Fantasy Egg for him $5.46 on dealextreme.com!

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
enjoy all 6 different eggs!:lol:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29431

watch

DealExtreme Customer review:
Pros: Egg is great and I would buy again if it wasnt of the cons.You wont need a manual to learn how to use it.

Cons: DX wrote twice on the package "Naughty toys" and they had me get it and sign for it at my post office... Thanks alot for your discretion DX!

For those who actually want to make a purchase, be wary of this :p

This is a good aid for parents to teach their kids who attend schools that don't have sex egg anymore.

best comment ever

[quote name='Kerig']This is a good aid for parents to teach their kids who attend schools that don't have sex egg anymore.[/QUOTE]

I really wish my curiosity hadn't gotten the better of me ... I was able to avoid this topic for a few days but I just had to know what a fantasy egg was ... I think I'll stick with real women, but to each his own I suppose ... or to each his egg in this case ;)

[quote name='etcrane']I really wish my curiosity hadn't gotten the better of me ... I was able to avoid this topic for a few days but I just had to know what a fantasy egg was ... I think I'll stick with real women, but to each his own I suppose ... or to each his egg in this case ;)[/QUOTE]

But... this is one egg you can't fertilize! My curiosity got the better of me too... I was surprised at how detailed the video was.

Just so everyone knows, these eggs are knock-offs, notice the TENCA logo, not TENGA, the japanese original. It comes from china so who knows what materials they used to make it, anyway, just fyi.

bread's done
Back