The Celebratory "DarthPuma is Gone Forever!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was just so blazed, he couldn't make a good OTT, guys. He'll try again when he's sober. You know, because he's currently not sober. Did you hear? Definitely not sober.

I'd be pretty :pist: about DarthBudge posting your name on a forum where you spend your time about smoking weed and your paraphernalia, Taylor.

Morning, OTT.

DP smokes weed and isn't sober?

the_more_you_know2.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']3 hours down, 5 to go. :cool:

Hows everyone doing this fine monday Morning?[/QUOTE]

I was just sitting here thinking where the hell did my three day weekend go?

[quote name='munch']That shit legit creeps me out.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar is an accurate representation of what I looked like when I was reading the blog.

[quote name='Maklershed']All caught up on Southland, PinkinLime.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! What did you think? You liking it so far?

----------------

Tried the Splinter Cell Conviction demo last night...super short, but super sweet!

Yeah definitely. I like the street cops portion the most and I wish they'd focus on them a bit more but its all good. Interesting to see everything come together at times.

[quote name='manthing']Will you be spending your time off playing your many PS3 multi-platform games?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Taking a trip anywhere?[/QUOTE]

No, just enjoying not having to read anything. Still have work though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
Tried the Splinter Cell Conviction demo last night...super short, but super sweet![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what to think of it. At first I liked it, then I played through again and not so much. I think it just bothers me it doesn't feel like SC. Chaos Theory was the best in the series, and I want something to surpass that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah definitely. I like the street cops portion the most and I wish they'd focus on them a bit more but its all good. Interesting to see everything come together at times.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the whole detectives thing at car shop is going kinda slow, I hope it's building up to something big.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm not sure what to think of it. At first I liked it, then I played through again and not so much. I think it just bothers me it doesn't feel like SC. Chaos Theory was the best in the series, and I want something to surpass that.[/QUOTE]

The demo got me in the mood to play some SC, so I popped my SC:DA back in...bought it on release date and only played through the training missions :wall:. I hope I can finish it before Conviction comes out.

[quote name='TheRock88']It sucks that they removed the Spies vs Mercs mode in Conviction.[/QUOTE]

This too.

That mode blew my mind away when it came out. The first time I shot someone with the spy mic and listened to their convo was awesome.

SC: DA is ok...but if you're going to play a SC, make it CT.

[quote name='flowery']I think I just made myself sick eating to many Skyline Chili Cheese Coney's.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it.

One could never get enough Skyline chili.

:nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back