Splinter Cell Conviction (360) $46.99 (PC) $41.99 after coupon at Amazon

Ragingbull2380

CAGiversary!
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_238.jpg[/rightimg]Use coupon code SPLINTER to get $5 off any version of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction. This brings the 360 version down to $46.99 and the PC version to $41.99. The coupon also works on the Limited Edition.

iconamazon.gif
Splinter Cell Conviction (360) $46.99 (PC) $41.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ragingbull2380']Get $5 off Splinter cell Conviction with the code "SPLINTER"[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to mention it's only $51.99 to begin with. This brings it to $46.99.

thx for this. i already preordered it and added $17 from a GC. guess I'll email Amazon and see if they can apply this $5 off for me.

I can't get this code to work. Do you enter at the "Have any gift cards, gift certificates or promotional claim codes?" section?

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']thx for this. i already preordered it and added $17 from a GC. guess I'll email Amazon and see if they can apply this $5 off for me.[/QUOTE]If it's an actual GC that you pulled money from and not a promotional code, just cancel the pre-order and remake it. The GC money will go right back into your account as soon as the order's canceled.

If it's a promotional code, then it may or may not go back to your account.

Bah, I couldn't get it to work. I had an existing preorder that I cancelled and then when trying to create this new order it wouldn't accept the promotional code. I've emailed amazon about it.

Thanks op.

Thanks OP!! Came out to $36.99 for me after $10 cred from FFXIII. Considering I was gonna wait for this to hit $40, this works out perfectly XD

[quote name='shrike4242'], just cancel the pre-order and remake it. The GC money will go right back into your account as soon as the order's canceled.

[/QUOTE]Yup that's what I just did. And thanks for the heads up OP.

Not bad, wish I could somehow add it to my limited edition order, have it for 66.49. Oh well, 13.50 off is pretty damned good.

cool.. cancelled my pre-order at gamestop and picked it up off amazon.

quick question too.. i paid off splinter cell for 60 bucks on my gamestop pre-order.. i can just transfer that credit to another game or several used games right?

Regular Edition is already $51. $5 off more, is effing sweet!.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']cool.. cancelled my pre-order at gamestop and picked it up off amazon.

quick question too.. i paid off splinter cell for 60 bucks on my gamestop pre-order.. i can just transfer that credit to another game or several used games right?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Your out $60, thats how gamestop rolls.

Damn, I pre-ordered this with the $10 off for using a Discover card back when they were running that deal and it looks like you can't add promotional stuff after the fact. Too bad, getting the LE for $55 would have been nice.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Regular Edition is already $51. $5 off more, is effing sweet!.

Nope. Your out $60, thats how gamestop rolls.[/QUOTE]

liar... i hope

[quote name='Brother Daz']email their CS, I'm sure you'll have no problems having them apply it to your order.[/QUOTE]I just had them apply it to my preorder, which had an old promotional code on it that I'd lose if I canceled and reordered it.

Down to $64.99 before promotional code (pre-ordered when it was $69.99).

I hope this deal stays alive for a few days, so i can apply my $15 just cause promo to it too. I might be tempted to get the CE then

Emailed Amazon CS and within 3 minutes had an email back letting me know that they applied the $5 promo discount to my order. That's what I call service.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']liar... i hope[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he's pulling your chain. You have no problems getting your money back. You can switch it over to a different pre-order if thats what you're wanting to do.

Used the promo with FSSS and the $10 gow credit for a total of 37 shipped for a new game...you can't beat that.

thanks op! I just pre-ordered this from Amazon a few days ago. Emailed their cs, and the code was applied with no issues.

I want to get this for PC (don't have a 360), and after my $5 GC, I can get it for $36.99 which is a great price. The only thing holding me back is that I do not want to support UBI's insanely ridiculous DRM.

Apparently they haven't learned their fucking lesson with the poor sales of Chaos Theory for PC...due to them implementing Starforce in it. I swear...why do they even bother releasing PC versions?

If it wasn't for the crazy DRM on the PC I would pick this up. I hope some one from UBI reads this and realizes they lost a sale due to their DRM.

With amazon pre-order price guarantee if the price went up to say $59.99 but they included a $10 credit (like they did with BFBC2, put the price up but included credit) would those of us who ordered at this price get the credit as well?

Thanks OP for the info. Cancelled existing order and re-ordered for $46.

[quote name='United_Korea']i think i'll just wait a month or two until this hits the bargain like all ubisoft games.[/QUOTE]
Damn...you got a great point:cool:

I can't decide if I'd rather use my Battlefield BC2 gift certificate or save it for Red Dead.

Speaking of Red Dead, anyone know why the price has yet to show up on Amazon?

very tempted the demo was really good. but i have way to many games i need to play before i pay top dollar for this game. wish i could but damn you mw2 you take all my time up!!!!

bread's done
Back