MotherFU*KER!!!!!!!

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
So I was driving home today and I see this yardsale on this little side-street I normally take. I know yardsales are a good place to find some old games for relatively cheap, so I pull over and start browsing. After 10 minutes of fruitless searching I catch something out of the corner of my eye. It couldn't be.....there's....no....way... A NEO-Geo in its box NEVER PLAYED for....WHAT?! 25....DOLLARS?! I whip out my wallet and what do I see? Moths fluttering out. I ask the man sitting there to hold it to me but he gives me some asshole-ish "First come first serve" speil so I dash to my car and head to the ATM. After getting the cash, I haul ass back to the yardsale only to discover.......here it comes....... some kid opened it, picked it up and dropped it; busting the cover straight off and damaging the controller. A mint NEo-Geo, still in box, never played. And you know what the worst part was, as I was still going to buy it? He took it in his house and THREW IT AWAY refusing to sell it to anyone. WHY ME GOD, WHY ME?! I don't know if I'll ever come across a deal like that again.

*edited for anger-induced typos*

That really sucks...It must have felt something like this:

placekicker.jpg

Ouch.

There's only two things you can do now to heal the pain:

1.) Kill the kid, as violently as possible
2.) Get yourself another Neo-Geo

Unfortunately, neither one of those are very likely to happen. That really sucks for you...better luck next time, I suppose.

too bad you couldn't communicate to the redneck more clearly. I was wondering what could really be worth the Topic's Title, and what you just discribed was very painful.

When I first met one of my now very good friends. I was playing the import of DB GT for the PSX, he told me that the game sucks and that him and his brother had just traded it in....for 9 dollars in store credit. This is when it was going for 300 on ebay :(. His wasn't an import.

I would be so pissed.

Did he have any games? If he had some good games I would have bought them for cheap and sold them on E-bay to make up the cost for another system

Reality's Fringe said:
I didn't see any games, but that's because I was sick to my stomach and left in a hurry. People are the worst.

I owuld be too but it would be a way to salvage you hopes of getting a Neo

bread's done
Back