Some of them might sort of like Kayden when he's not talking about poo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock'd. It'll be up to the OTTers as to whether or not we use this one next. Maybe we'll just keep it locked. ;)

[quote name='Trakan']Alright, this one's open again. I couldn't find a good pic for the one I was going to do.[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dies:

[quote name='Trakan']Alright, this one's open again. I couldn't find a good pic for the one I was going to do.[/quote]

Well perhaps in the future then.

and NOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote name='whapsmirtbonky']
Hit TAB to remove all your toolboxes. Hit it again and it restores them. [/quote]

That's a handy feature. I never knew of that. Looks like you learn something new every day.

Moxio, how do you draw your avatars directly into Photoshop? All of the drawings/avatars (if you can really call them that) I have done have had to be scanned in like WSB.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan']Alright, this one's open again. I couldn't find a good pic for the one I was going to do.[/quote]

Well perhaps in the future then.

and NOOOOOOOOOOO![/quote]

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='whapsmirtbonky']
Hit TAB to remove all your toolboxes. Hit it again and it restores them. [/quote]

That's a handy feature. I never knew of that. Looks like you learn something new every day.[/quote]

NICE. I like that feature.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Moxio, how do you draw your avatars directly into Photoshop? All of the drawings/avatars (if you can really call them that) I have done have had to be scanned in like WSB.[/quote]

I open a new file, and I draw using a brush. Those whom I've talked to, like Morbid, etc., say this is hard, but I have no troubles. I would imagine that it's hard, as it is naturally difficult to maneuver a mouse to draw smoothly, especially when the brush is prone to making displeasing jerks on the palette.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Man it's raining like a billion cats and dogs here right now. I can't really complain about it since we drastically have been needing the rain, but it screwed up my plans. I was planning on driving to the Fry's over here but there flooding all over and especially near there. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do a run to them to pick up a Clocktower 3.[/quote]

You and Crash should have a contest to see who gets more rain. Winner gets a special prize hand picked by me.[/quote]

Remember sending bodily fluids through the mail constitues a biohazard now.[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, we're looking to have more rain for most of the week.[/quote]

Same here. I don't know which one would get more rain. We're both in the desert. Probably me since I'm close to California after the rain shadow effect. It hasn't stopped raining for about 4 days now.

For that missed it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fair is fair.[/quote]

Yeah man, you were right, he's been here as long as Lulu, even if he was a bit annoying. :twisted: :lol:

Since you guys like to bitch so much about the unwritten "OTT Rules" why don't you formalize them?

Thou shalt not have more than one OTT at a time.

Thou shalt lock the OTT upon reaching 500 posts.

Thou shalt not make an OTT ahead of time to be unlocked later.

Thou art not an OTTer if we don't like you, regardless of how much you post in the OTT.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fair is fair.[/quote]

Yeah man, you were right, he's been here as long as Lulu, even if he was a bit annoying. :twisted: :lol:[/quote]

Yeah but JimmieMac posted in the OTT long before either of them, when is it his turn?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fair is fair.[/quote]

Yeah man, you were right, he's been here as long as Lulu, even if he was a bit annoying. :twisted: :lol:[/quote]

And I hear he's only a B-cup too.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fair is fair.[/quote]

Yeah but JimmieMac posted in the OTT long before either of them, when it is his turn?[/quote]

There's a difference...Kayden posts in here all the time and participates in the conversation.

fuck it. Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fair is fair.[/quote]

And I hear he's only a B-cup too.[/quote]

:puke:

Hairy boobz are for noobz.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Since you guys like to bitch so much about the unwritten "OTT Rules" why don't you formalize them?

Thou art not an OTTer if we don't like you, regardless of how much you post in the OTT.[/quote]

Good rules.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

He's done a pretty decent job of that on his own. I mearly make sure his transgresions are remembered for a time.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Since you guys like to bitch so much about the unwritten "OTT Rules" why don't you formalize them?

Thou art not an OTTer if we don't like you, regardless of how much you post in the OTT.[/quote]

Good rules.[/quote]

does that mean i am out?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Since you guys like to bitch so much about the unwritten "OTT Rules" why don't you formalize them?

I don't like the last one much, but the rest are reasonable. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

He's done a pretty decent job of that on his own.[/quote]

Pfft. It takes two to argue, and you do a nice job of keeping him going. Any time I remember any problems with Kayden were usually with you involved.

:shock: OMG you wrote down the unwritten rules!! But you know who's fault this is, Zion's. He didn't scare Kayden away like he was supposed to. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Moxio, how do you draw your avatars directly into Photoshop? All of the drawings/avatars (if you can really call them that) I have done have had to be scanned in like WSB.[/quote]

I open a new file, and I draw using a brush. Those whom I've talked to, like Morbid, etc., say this is hard, but I have no troubles. I would imagine that it's hard, as it is naturally difficult to maneuver a mouse to draw smoothly, especially when the brush is prone to making displeasing jerks on the palette.[/quote]

I find that most of the time, drawing a straight line, curving, etc. is very difficult. I don't know what it is about it; it might be that I go too slow or just that I have very shaky hands. No clue but I"m leaning towards the latter. You've got some great skill there. Also nice job with making the tanuki transparent on Crash's background. What opacity did you use for it?

Trakan, awesome awesome job on you sig. I really like it. What was the original pic and what did you do afterwards to get those results. I wanna see if I can get something like it or at least close to it.

Edit: Forgot the N in Trakan. Do'h

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

Pfft. It takes two to argue, and you do a nice job of keeping him going. Any time I remember any problems with Kayden were usually with you involved.[/quote]

I wasn't just talking about the OTT, in general he's a cock.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

Pfft. It takes two to argue, and you do a nice job of keeping him going. Any time I remember any problems with Kayden were usually with you involved.[/quote]

Yaeh I agree. Coming from an outsider, well a relative one since I haven't been posting in the OT forum or OTTs all that much anymore, I must say that from the couple OTTs that I have read, it always seemed like you were on his case or going after him for some reason.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Traka, awesome awesome job on you sig. I really like it. What was the original pic and what did you do afterwards to get those results. I wanna see if I can get something like it or at least close to it.[/quote]

Ask the almighty maker of sigs and avatars Moxio. He did it for me. :notworth:

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Since you guys like to bitch so much about the unwritten "OTT Rules" why don't you formalize them?

Good rules.[/quote]

does that mean i am out?[/quote]

Nope

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Moxio, how do you draw your avatars directly into Photoshop? All of the drawings/avatars (if you can really call them that) I have done have had to be scanned in like WSB.[/quote]

I open a new file, and I draw using a brush. Those whom I've talked to, like Morbid, etc., say this is hard, but I have no troubles. I would imagine that it's hard, as it is naturally difficult to maneuver a mouse to draw smoothly, especially when the brush is prone to making displeasing jerks on the palette.[/quote]

I find that most of the time, drawing a straight line, curving, etc. is very difficult. I don't know what it is about it; it might be that I go too slow or just that I have very shaky hands. No clue but I"m leaning towards the latter. You've got some great skill there. Also nice job with making the tanuki transparent on Crash's background. What opacity did you use for it?

Traka, awesome awesome job on you sig. I really like it. What was the original pic and what did you do afterwards to get those results. I wanna see if I can get something like it or at least close to it.[/quote]

I made Trakan's sig.

I've posted this before, but I'll post it again.

Sigs are not hard to make. I actually make my backgrounds from stock.

Someone, give me a few stock pictures (I.E. flowers, grass, etc.). I will show you that you can make a dazzling sig with them.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Since you guys like to bitch so much about the unwritten "OTT Rules" why don't you formalize them?

I don't like the last one much, but the rest are reasonable. :D[/quote]

Overall, very nice list. I think they should almost be posted at the beginning of every OTT so that any new person/ noob will no how to conduct themselves since it really isn't listed anywhere. Also the last one needs a little working but again, overall they are good.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I wasn't just talking about the OTT, in general he's a cock.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

Yes but a funny asshole, that makes all the difference.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

Yes but a funny asshole, that makes all the difference.[/quote]

Damnit, I was expecting you to draw the "cock + asshole" conclusion.

:twisted:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Moxio, how do you draw your avatars directly into Photoshop? All of the drawings/avatars (if you can really call them that) I have done have had to be scanned in like WSB.[/quote]

Traka, awesome awesome job on you sig. I really like it. What was the original pic and what did you do afterwards to get those results. I wanna see if I can get something like it or at least close to it.[/quote]

I made Trakan's sig.

Someone, give me a few stock pictures (I.E. flowers, grass, etc.). I will show you that you can make a dazzling sig with them.[/quote]

Hmm..but I want try to make Trakan's sig. It just looks so cool.

I love photoshop and to tinker and play with it (I'm not a total noob, I have some technical skill like fixing the color in photos, shadows, hue,saturation, etc. and have gotten a couple pictures in past on worth1000.com when I really tried for a couple days) but I can never make sigs or avatars like all of you do. They always come out looking bizarre and weird. I tried making this awesome pic of Yoda that I have into a sig and it just came out looking bleh. I guess I haven't hung around message boards long enough to understand the art of making avs/sigs.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

:twisted:[/quote]

Oh I did, but DC seems to be interested in giving up his title and I sure as hell don't want it. :wink:

[quote name='Moxio']Someone, give me a few stock pictures (I.E. flowers, grass, etc.). I will show you that you can make a dazzling sig with them.[/quote]

How about Zion's picture in his sig?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

I saw that cock and ass coming a mile away :wink:

If you want tons of stock pictures, head to sxc.hu

You have to register to get the real pics, but it's free and there's TONS of pics to look at.

Ah well...thanks for the verbal spar, Zion.

As for the rules, I wouldn't mind if they were taken an adapted for use in the first post of EVERY OTT. Might not be a bad idea.

Thou shalt post the OTT Commandments at the start of each new OTT.

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

I saw that cock and ass coming a mile away :wink:[/quote]

If you wanted to watch all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to stay so far back.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get shaq-fued by dicks. But dicks also shaq-fu assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can shaq-fu an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they shaq-fu too much, or shaq-fu when it isn't apporoporate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us shaq-fu this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.[/quote]

:rofl:

Niiiiice!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

If you wanted to watch all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to stay so far back.[/quote]

Next time you have a rooster and donkey show invite me over.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Moxio, how do you draw your avatars directly into Photoshop? All of the drawings/avatars (if you can really call them that) I have done have had to be scanned in like WSB.[/quote]

I made Trakan's sig.

Someone, give me a few stock pictures (I.E. flowers, grass, etc.). I will show you that you can make a dazzling sig with them.[/quote]

Hmm..but I want try to make Trakan's sig. It just looks so cool.

I love photoshop and to tinker and play with it (I'm not a total noob, I have some technical skill like fixing the color in photos, shadows, hue,saturation, etc. and have gotten a couple pictures in past on worth1000.com when I really tried for a couple days) but I can never make sigs or avatars like all of you do. They always come out looking bizarre and weird. I tried making this awesome pic of Yoda that I have into a sig and it just came out looking bleh. I guess I haven't hung around message boards long enough to understand the art of making avs/sigs.[/quote]

This would actually be the last place to seek influence or help with graphics. Since the art of making graphics is so strongly shunned here (this place seems to be just about 95% gaming), there's virtually nothing you could extract from here, save me, Banky, catacase, and a few others.

The style I use in my sigs is called "abstract". Since the graphics portray nothing real or tangible, it is called "abstract". Abstract has several meanings. For example, it can be called the art of showing emotions through colors, etc. However, here, abstract is a fusion of several styles into one (life, grunge, etc.).

Truthfully, you'd be surprised at how easy you can make a sig if you know the basic elemnts of Photoshop. For example, layer effects, blurring, Dodge/Burn, and knowing how to mix opacity instead of fill, can actally work for you in the long run.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Crusade to ostracize whomever you wish.[/quote]

I'm an asshole.[/quote]

If you wanted to watch all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to stay so far back.[/quote]

Next time you have a rooster and donkey show invite me over.[/quote]

You know with me you always have a standing inviation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back