Steam midweek madness: Left 4 Dead 2 50% off ($25)

[quote name='bigredvan14']That's a good price, but they couldn't have timed that any worse with Amazon's Deal of the Day.[/QUOTE]

Theoretically true, but I think if I didn't have it already and wanted to play, I'd fork over the extra dollar for immediate zombie madness.

NICE...gonna download in a minute.
Almost ordered from Amazon last night too :p..

Edit: FourPack sounds good o_0..Steam name Female_Misfit (IDK if that matters..)

I'm interested in a 4-pack. But for some reason I can't log into Steam right now, so I need to wait until I get home to verify something.

That four pack price is awfully tempting, but I don't know how much I'll actually play the game (especially considering my backlog).

[quote name='Chuplayer']Holy crap, do I buy?[/QUOTE]

Also know that the DLC for the game is due very soon... within a few weeks I think? It'll be a whole new campaign, and free on the PC. It's definitely worth $25... I paid $33 or so and don't regret it.

Id like to get in on a 4pack as well. I have paypal. not sure how it works as I have never done a 4pack before. kgt777 on steam if that helps

I have spoken to Whats_the_Word on here and so far we are 2/4 on a 4 pack. get with her and lets make something happen tonight and keel some zombies^^

I am pretty sure all the Valve games you get will work on Mac too. Once Mac support is released.

I'd check first though.

I'm going to get the four-pack for myself and some friends but I have space for one more person.

No more space, thanks menikmati ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Just curious. Can I buy it now and then download it when the Mac version of steam is released?[/QUOTE]

Should be able to according to this: http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=3570
Steam on the Mac will behave just like Steam for Windows, but through Steam Play will add cross-platform ownership. That means if you own Left 4 Dead 2 for Windows, then you already own it for the Mac. There's no need to buy it twice! Unless you want to buy it twice, in which case, as long as you're feeling so generous, why not buy it five times?

I'm going to buy a 4-pack. Anyone interested ($18.75 via paypal) PM me.
Group full, game purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back