GameFly Xbox 360 & PS3 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

[quote name='Sinistar']In for Call of Juarez PS3 for $13.49 - $5 coupon. Thanks for the heads up! :)[/QUOTE]
Is there a code that I do not know of for the $5 coupon

Im desperately trying to get that odst but my GF account is telling me there is a problem with it and i dunno what. BTW i jus made the account but im not tied to any memberships so maybe that could be the prob??

[quote name='bigboss4ak']Im desperately trying to get that odst but my GF account is telling me there is a problem with it and i dunno what. BTW i jus made the account but im not tied to any memberships so maybe that could be the prob??[/QUOTE]

I had an error with my first purchase too, it wouldn't recognize my address (which was the official USPS address, and the one they've been shipping rentals to for 3 months)

Submitted the problem online and they fixed it within like an hour.

[quote name='BigPopov']I had an error with my first purchase too, it wouldn't recognize my address (which was the official USPS address, and the one they've been shipping rentals to for 3 months)

Submitted the problem online and they fixed it within like an hour.[/QUOTE]

Thanks that maybe the problem im having because everything seems to be fine my credit card number and even my address so i dont know whats goin on. But im afraid that by the time they solve my problem the game will be gone. Wow I lucked out on that GS deal now it seems im gonna luck out on this as well.

Finally my buy price for Prototype.

EDIT: Changed my mind, can't seem to bring myself to pay more than $12 for the game... =(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chocula87']Is there a code that I do not know of for the $5 coupon[/QUOTE]

No sorry I forgot to mention it was for the GameFly Rrwards coupon deal thingy.. Ofter so many months as a member they give you $5 coupons every couple of months.

Just had to get Wolverine for that price. I've seen it for around $10 on 360 for what seems like months now. Good to get a deal on the PS3 version. I really enjoyed it when I rented/beat it.

Got Halo 3 : ODST, Batman, Dead Space and Red Faction : Guerilla(since so many CAG's have raved about it.) Hope they all are worth it! Thanks Cheapy!

jesus christ.

if only i had disposable income...
i would be all over this damn deals...

What. the. hell.
!!!!!!!

Really hating right now that the $5 Gamefly member reward expires. I didn't use last one because of such slim choices. However I get $5 come this Thursday, but I'm canceling subscription due to unusually slow shipping times and a ever increasing backlog to get to. Plus after Just Cause 2, the 360 release list looks slim-ish. :/

Now I read that little notice under ODST about the bonus disc, and so I'm going to assume that buying it used means it will come with the disc.... but I just feel compelled to ask....

ODST does come with the Halo 3 multiplayer disc, right???

[quote name='LANTERN OF ASH']Now I read that little notice under ODST about the bonus disc, and so I'm going to assume that buying it used means it will come with the disc.... but I just feel compelled to ask....

ODST does come with the Halo 3 multiplayer disc, right???[/QUOTE]
yes it does

^^^I picked it up for $9.99 and beat it in 5 hours. Only get it if youre a fan of the movies. If you are youll enjoy the short playthough, although its a little clunky feeling here and there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Matt Hazzard THAT bad? I really want to like it, but i need some opinions.

Also, how is the combat in Star Ocean? Real-time or turn based? Im not looking for another RPG that involves hours and hours of grinding like the FF series relies so much on...

[quote name='YoUnGKiLlAh']interested in ghostbusters for ps3, is it worth $12.99?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was a lot of fun

This is about the 100th time I've been so close to just buying Ghostbusters, Wanted, Wolfenstein and Fear 2. They are always around $10 but I'm just so ehhhh about the whole thing.

[quote name='musicjunkie']This is about the 100th time I've been so close to just buying Ghostbusters, Wanted, Wolfenstein and Fear 2. They are always around $10 but I'm just so ehhhh about the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a B2G1F is in order for you sir...+2 more...

Darn, I wanna get Bionic Commando (PS3) just because I have Re-armed already downloaded onto my PS3, (plus you get some kind of in extra in the game if you have both), but I already rented and beat the game for the 360 a good while ago and honestly, It was a fine game, but I'm not sure if I'd go through it again just some extra's where I could just get it for the 360 and knock off the renaming achievements I have for it...

What a dilly of a pickle I seem to be in. :whistle2:k

ODST - been waiting for this on the cheap. $20 for all the maps (didn't buy any so now I get to play the MP again), plus the campaign, plus firefight, plus the Reach Beta.....who wouldn't buy it for that?

bread's done
Back