- - - - -

GameFly Xbox 360 & PS3 Used Game Sale With Free Shipping

#211 djsmf435   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

If you are returning, then you have to pay for shipping. They will then give you a 3 dollar coupon towards your next purchase. Thats what happen when I returned a game after I bought and saw that it was defective.

They gave me a free shipping label....and credited my account back, they don't do exchanges...? So i have to re order the game....

#212 SelmaBlair   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   444 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

SelmaBlair

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

I noticed they restocked Velvet Assassin so maybe there were more added.

I grabbed a copy for the 10$

#213 BeauNER   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

I got my copy of Ghostbusters and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yesterday. Unfortunately Ghostbusters came in a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen case. I wonder if GameFly will help me out with this small problem.

#214 KnightofHearts   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   228 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

KnightofHearts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

I noticed they restocked Velvet Assassin so maybe there were more added.

I grabbed a copy for the 10$

Great highly underrated game.
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#215 SelmaBlair   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   444 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

SelmaBlair

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

I got my copy of Ghostbusters and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yesterday. Unfortunately Ghostbusters came in a Transformers Revenge of the Fallen case. I wonder if GameFly will help me out with this small problem.

Gamefly has pretty good service I'm sure they'll help you out with your problem.

#216 subwayeatbig   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   27 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

subwayeatbig

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

They gave me a free shipping label....and credited my account back, they don't do exchanges...? So i have to re order the game....

Nope you have to reorder it, Lucky, they made me pay for shipping and then they gave me a 3 dollar code for their website that expired.

#217 lordopus99   Training for the silver CAGiversary!   5138 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

lordopus99

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:50 PM

Great highly underrated game.

Good as a stealth game; atrocious as a shooting game (forced to it for 2 scenes). So if you like to gun, this game is not for you.

#218 djsmf435   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

Nope you have to reorder it, Lucky, they made me pay for shipping and then they gave me a 3 dollar code for their website that expired.

Yeah I do. The price went up to 24.99, i contacted them and they gave me a $5 coupon....but shipping isnt free anymore...so its 4.98...i emailed them again, but no response yet