PSN 'Spring Fever' Sale - This Week Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

isofan1

CAGiversary!
PSN will be rolling out new deals every week for "Spring Fever".

According to the PlayStation Blog:
Each week, more PS3 and PSP game favorites and DLC will be available at big discounts. Be sure to check back every week as new sale items enter the spring spotlight with a very special bonus: With your game purchase, receive a male and female piece of the Spring Fever Home Avatar Costume as a gift.
Here are this weeks new deals, the sale will last 10 weeks with new games and DLC added each week.

May 18th - May 25th

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)

UPDATES:

Sales (No expiration given)

Tetris minis Sale (now $6.99, original price $9.99)
Zombie Tycoon minis Sale [Also available in French] (now $2.99, original price $7.99)
Section 8 Sale (now $14.99, original price $29.99)
Tokyo Police PS3 & PSP Theme Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $1.99)
Echoes minis Permanent Price Drop (now $0.99, original price $2.99)
Unbound Saga Permanent Price Drop (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Free Gravity Crash Dynamic Theme with purchase of Gravity Crash (Full Game) ($9.99)

Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Revelations Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords Sale (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

[DEAD]

May 11th - May 18th [DEAD]

PopCap Spring Fever Bundle - $24.99
Zuma
Peggle
Bejeweled 2
Heavy Weapon
Feeding Frenzy 2 Shipwreck Showdown

Midway Spring Fever Bundle
- $14.99
Mortal Kombat II
Championship Sprint
Gauntlet II
Joust
Rampage World Tour!

May 4th - May 11th [DEAD]

Warhawk (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation (PS3) - $14.99 (reg. price $29.99)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation Cold Front (PS3) - $7.49 (reg. price $14.99)

April 29nd - May 4 [DEAD]

PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack (PS3) (Bundle) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)
PixelJunk Racers (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $6.99)
PixelJunk Eden (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Monsters (PS3) - $4.99 (regular price $9.99)
PixelJunk Shooter (PS3) -$4.99 (regular price $9.99)

April 22nd - April 29 [DEAD]

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty - $7.49 (reg. $14.99)
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons - $4.99 (reg. $9.99)

April 15th - April 22nd [DEAD]

WipEout HD (PS3) - $9.99 (regular price $19.99)

April 8th - April 15tH [DEAD]

KILLZONE 2 DLC
Napalm & Cordite - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Thunder Pack - $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Steel & Titanium $3.99 (regular price, $5.99 each)
Killzone 2 Bundle Pack DLC - $7.99 (regular price $11.99)

KILLZONE: Liberation (PSP) - $9.99 (regular price $15.99)

April 1st - April 8th [DEAD]

echochrome (PS3) on sale for $4.99
(original price $9.99)
echoshift (PSP) on sale for $7.49 (original price $14.99)

March 25th - April 1st [DEAD]

Gravity Crash (PS3) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)
Everyday Shooter (PS3/PSP) - $4.99
(original price $9.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
I might check out everyday shooter, thanks.

I got gravirty crash last time and its fun to play a level or two here and there, its a decent game for that price. Although I seemed to hit some weird bug because it unlocked trophies I didnt earn and locked off the levels and making me play through the game backwards half way through a planet but the levels arent the ones I beat, so Im confused.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I may get Everyday Shooter since I picked up a cheap PSN card. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Where exactly did you get that??

Awesome, this sounds great. I've been thinking of picking up gravity crash, and at $5, its an instant buy for me. I'm not too sure about everyday shooter. Does anyone know if there's a demo?

let's hope this is only the appetizer, and we'll be getting some great deals in the coming weeks

[quote name='Brownjohn']Awesome, this sounds great. I've been thinking of picking up gravity crash, and at $5, its an instant buy for me. I'm not too sure about everyday shooter. Does anyone know if there's a demo?[/QUOTE]

no demo, but there's a video of it on the PSN store if your do a search for it. It's a dual stick shooter with an amazing soundtrack.

I got all excited until I realized it was Everyday Shooter, not Pixeljunk Shooter. I already own Everyday Shooter!

Looks like I'm getting Everyday Shooter and maybe Gravity Crash too. :bouncy:

(I love cheap downloadable games... I now see no reason to buy any PSN game that's not on sale)

I hear lots of good about Everyday shooter. Think its worth $5?

I guess the only Twin Stick shooter I've played in recent memory is PixelJunk Shooter, and its a great game in short doses.

I've been waiting for the 'Spring Deals'... I'm hoping for TMNT: Re-shelled...

I'll tag this if you're keep the thread up to date...

[quote name='KillerRamen']Looks like I'm getting Everyday Shooter and maybe Gravity Crash too. :bouncy:

(I love cheap downloadable games... I now see no reason to buy any PSN game that's not on sale)[/QUOTE]

Sadly, your logic works like mine.

Everyday Shooter is great, especially at this price.

I'm thinking about Gravity Crash though. I'll do a bit more net research then decide on the purchase.

[quote name='NamPaehc']No trophies for Everyday Shooter, BTW for those interested.[/QUOTE]

Trophies would have sold me on the ps3 version (I already have it on Steam), but if this sale extends to the PSP veresion, I'll bite.

Didn't like the demo for Gravity Crash and Everday Shooter was a let down.

I'll wait for the next one, but thank you for key in on the sales.

Not in the OP, but on Kotaku they note this sale will run every week until June 1st with new games / DLC every week.

Also, the avatar costumes are a bumblebee outfit for males, and a potted plant for the females.

There is a demo for Gravity Crash. While it has the retro appeal and "flashy" graphics similar to Geometry Wars and Super Stardust HD, the gameplay isn't up to par. Your ship is very "heavy" and you have to be uber careful when you land on a planet to pick up a stranded traveler. Not as much action as those 2 forementioned games. For $1.00 via GameShare, not too terrible.

[quote name='animalspinners']Not in the OP, but on Kotaku they note this sale will run every week until June 1st with new games / DLC every week.

Also, the avatar costumes are a bumblebee outfit for males, and a potted plant for the females.[/QUOTE]

yup I just added that thanks

just because a game doesn't have trophies right now, doesn't mean they can not update it later on to get trophies. we've seen it done with several games before and for $5 everyday shooter is well worth it trust me. Gravity Crash is a maybe, we'll see..reminds of geometry wars in a way.

Great, I've been waiting for a sale to get these games:

Everyday Shooter
Echochrome
Shatter
Super Stardust HD
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Shooter

I've already got FLOW, FLOWer, PixelJunk Monsters.

[quote name='iHack']I've been waiting for the 'Spring Deals'... I'm hoping for TMNT: Re-shelled...
.[/QUOTE]

Dont even bother. I picked it up for 400ms points in the xbox sale and it is Terrible! It is an extremely poor remake and really not even worth $5.

[quote name='mrbutler14']Dont even bother. I picked it up for 400ms points in the xbox sale and it is Terrible! It is an extremely poor remake and really not even worth $5.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I'm a huge TMNT fan, puts me in a bind now... Thanks for the info...

Will definitely pick up Everyday Shooter, but does anyone know if this sale reflects the PSP version as well? Will be on a week long trip and could benefit from the portable version.

[quote name='NamPaehc']No trophies for Everyday Shooter, BTW for those interested.[/QUOTE]
Only idiots buy games based on trophies or achievements.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']I would've expected Flower to be the first game of the "Spring Fever" sale.Here's hoping it goes on sale later.[/QUOTE]
Well, it has been on sale twice for the last three months already. I bet it will be on it again since this sale will last ten weeks.

[quote name='salazarmark']Only idiots buy games based on trophies or achievements.[/QUOTE]

There's no point in having fun unless you get a gold star sticker on your shirt--so your friends know you had fun!!

It's even better when people use cheats to get more trophies. The trophies are more important than the act of playing the game. F'd-up world, eh?

Thanks, OP, for the heads up. Been looking at both these games. Can't wait to see what's coming.

Don't know if it is new or part of this deal, but 1942: Joint Strike is also on sale for $5 (50% off).

EDIT: For those that care, 1942 apparently does not have trophies.

everyone should get everyday shooter.
great game and trippy as hell
might grab the gravity one...ill have to take a look first.

[quote name='phragit']Trophies would have sold me on the ps3 version (I already have it on Steam), but if this sale extends to the PSP veresion, I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

Get your Wallet ready.

This week’s offerings include Gravity Crash (PS3) and Everyday Shooter (PS3) and (PSP) each for $4.99 (regularly priced $9.99).

Everyday Shooter the PS3 and PSP versions are on Sale according to the PS Blog.

[quote name='Lucian']Don't know if it is new or part of this deal, but 1942: Joint Strike is also on sale for $5 (50% off).

EDIT: For those that care, 1942 apparently does not have trophies.[/QUOTE]

This was a horrid game. I love vertical shooters, but this one left me with no incentive to finish or reattempt. I believe it has online coop, forget if it has offline coop.

Awesome. Just got a $20 PSN card from a friend. Getting Silent Hill, and needed some stuff to get with the extra money. Might nab Everyday Shooter.

bread's done
Back