PSN Street Fighter 4 Complete Costume Pack 50% off

CoachHines

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The sale is on from March 25 - March 31st. This gives you an alternate costume for each of the 25 characters for $6, thats about a quarter per costume.

Best part is that the costumes can be transferred to Super Street Fighter 4, which releases on April 27th :D

Is there more than one source confirming that the costumes transfer to SSF4? I only found one place where a guy emailed Capcom and they said yes it will be compatible. Just curious.

Wish I didn't get screwed over for already downloading The Brawler and Femme Fatale pack. Now I can't download the complete costume pack. :mad:

[quote name='ducksoda7']Wish I didn't get screwed over for already downloading The Brawler and Femme Fatale pack. Now I can't download the complete costume pack. :mad:[/QUOTE]

What?? Goddamnit Capcom

[quote name='ducksoda7']Wish I didn't get screwed over for already downloading The Brawler and Femme Fatale pack. Now I can't download the complete costume pack. :mad:[/QUOTE]

There's a workaround. You can create a new psn user and buy the complete pack from the new account.

bread's done
Back