Contest: GameStop Game Days Sale $2,000 Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Over

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]13352[/IMG-R]Thanks to arcurifisher, tenzor, and Driftninja, we've got a great post detailing GameStop's Game Day's Sale, which is available online and in-store. It starts today and ends on 4/25.

I'm also happy to announce that thanks to GameStop's sponsorship, CAG will be giving away 10 x $200 GameStop gift cards over the course of this sale! 2 x $200 winners will be drawn on 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, and 4/26.

Week 4 winners: NutManIV, Sakura3210, Yoohoo1231, and Plutarski
Week 3 winners: Eltheon& sainrub
Week 2 winners: ajdonut & echerney
Week 1 winners: ultrarobotninja & Billyc407

iconcag.gif
$2,000 Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Entry & Details
icongs_r1.gif
Game Days Sale - GameStop.com
iconcag.gif
CAG Game Days thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapy - really nice job on the recent site improvements. Big thanks to Super Programmer John for making it happen.

This is a very interesting way to run a giveaway lol, pretty slick. As a bonus, I didn't have to do much to get all the tickets, cheers!

Thanks Cheapy :)

No matter what your opinion of GS is, this an awesome effort to reach out to the CAG community. Interesting giveaway with the ticket system, too.

Thanks CAG and GS!

Well I'm feeling lucky. I signed up for the designated driver program at a baseball game yesterday and won....ended up winning a Bud Light shirt and hat. I would rather win this one instead =)

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']I love the ticket idea, grabbed all 8. My question is once we have the tickets, do we need to enter anywhere or is just having the tickets enough?[/QUOTE]
Nope, the tickets are your entry. You're done!

Awesome contest!! I hope Iwill win!! Good luck everybody!!
This time GS have some sweet deals. I already went to their store this morning while everything is still there.

Credit to the super programmer & CheapyD on this one; the 'achievement' pop-up when you earn a ticket for the contest is extremely slick idea and implementation.

(Excellent use of someone else's money to get us to check out all of the recent additions to the site, Cheapy.)

Nice contest. Been waiting for a good deal on Fallout 3 as well. Thanks for the head down to the Gamestop gameday sale.

awesome. had 5/8 tickets already when I saw this contest. Added the last 3 and now i'm good to go. Thanks for the awesome contest. Great way to get people to try out all the features of CAG

Cheapy has been on a roll with this new ticket system!

Actually, the latest contests are probably some of the best ways to get people to fully utilize any website.

What search bar do you use to get the Searcher Ticket?

EDIT: Okay I figure it out. Didn't realize there was another search bar on top of the search forums one.

Great! Had almost all the tickets when I logged in.

Now if I could just win one of these contests to finally get a PS3! I "need" a Blu-Ray player.

I got my 8 tickets in. It would be fantastic to be able to win one of those $200 GCs. Thanks CAG and Gamestop for the great contest!

Awesome contest. Thanks again to Gamestop and especially Cheapy...whose hard work we all seem to continually benefit from.

One day we CAG's need to get together and do something...like have a CheapyD Appreciation Day, we could mail him fine wine or beer...if it's even legal.

BTW...got 7 tickets. I don't use Twitter...and because 7 is my lucky number, I'm sticking with that. ;)

Oh, I just have to say that I went for so long without using a Twitter thinking it was the most redundant and ridiculous thing the web may have to offer.

And because of this contest, I now have one. Damnit....

bread's done
Back