Mega Man Zero Complete Works back in stock for $23.09

Thanks, picked one up! Probably wouldn't have bothered previously, but I picked up the Mega Man/Mega Man X books at the $15 during that crazy weekend, so figured it would be worth it to complete the "set," especially since those two books are really, really nice.

[quote name='Gbear09']Looks like I missed out. Do they actually sell for 150?[/QUOTE]

There are still a couple more reasonably priced units sold on Amazon Marketplace. I don't know if people actually buy it for $150, but it's been at the baseline price for some reason. I can't even find a copy of the American version on eBay (strange that the American version is the rarer one).

I got this over the original Mega Man book by UDON (though I intend to get both eventually).

The book is beautiful, with a embossed cover and hundreds upon hundreds of images of characters from the series. There some awesome anecdotes by the designers but not nearly as enough or a many as in the Okami book (which is by far the best complete works out there).

If anyone has any questions on it I'll be happy to answer.

I bought the Mega Man & Mega Man X books from my local Borders Bookstore.

Maybe I should get the Mega Man Zero book just to complete the trifecta.

Man, that classic Megaman one looks fantastic (there is a nice video review of it up where the guy flips through all the pages quickly). Sooo tempted to buy that.

Thanks TC, I wanted this for a bit but the price was a bit too step for me. My prime is running out soon, I hope CAG can find another way to get us 3 more months ^-^

[quote name='Twizz']My prime is running out soon, I hope CAG can find another way to get us 3 more months ^-^[/QUOTE]

Amen!

Is there a chance that they will make more of this?
I really want to own one eventually but I'm strapped right now and it's not on the top of my priorities.

wow i never knew they came out with these books for the mega man series. Anyone know if the books are i-scanned so people such as myself can read?

just to throw in my 2 cents, im kinda sure the books that are going for the absurd prices are the rare hardcover versions that were limited edition and only sold at various SDCC events. the info about the hardcovers was on one of Udon's websites

edit: but then again it could be some phisers trying to overprice the paperbacks for n00bs

ps, anyone know which is the best between the 3 street fighter books? trying to decide which is the best of the three

street fighter tribute
street fighter eternal challenge
sf20: the art of street fighter

the ones with the most female art is a plus :D

bleh ordered yesterday and

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 104-7849502-XXXXXXX from
XXXXXXXX has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on
Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on
Amazon.com.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================

1 of Megaman Zero Official Complete Works
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1897376014)

[quote name='souNReAL']just to throw in my 2 cents, im kinda sure the books that are going for the absurd prices are the rare hardcover versions that were limited edition and only sold at various SDCC events. the info about the hardcovers was on one of Udon's websites

edit: but then again it could be some phisers trying to overprice the paperbacks for n00bs

ps, anyone know which is the best between the 3 street fighter books? trying to decide which is the best of the three

street fighter tribute

the ones with the most female art is a plus :D[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the other two, but I own the Street Fighter Eternal Challenge book and the sheer amount of pre-Street Fighter IV art in there is excellent. If you're a fan of classic Street Fighter to Third Strike then you're going to love it.

[quote name='Rozz']I'm not sure about the other two, but I own the Street Fighter Eternal Challenge book and the sheer amount of pre-Street Fighter IV art in there is excellent. If you're a fan of classic Street Fighter to Third Strike then you're going to love it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for that. i looked around ebay and it seems they want more than what amazon wants for the books. ill keep eternal challenge in mind, but honestly all 3 books look great.

[quote name='glemtvapen']Unless you are a fan of fanart, do NOT get Street Fighter Tribute. I regretted buying it for full price. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip. i dont "hate" fan art, but its nice to know thats it's not official.

Just a heads up, Udon has announced they will be printing more of the Zero book as of the first week of May, so it will become available again. This book is by no means rare.

[quote name='souNReAL']just to throw in my 2 cents, im kinda sure the books that are going for the absurd prices are the rare hardcover versions that were limited edition and only sold at various SDCC events. the info about the hardcovers was on one of Udon's websites

street fighter tribute

the ones with the most female art is a plus :D[/QUOTE]

I own all 3 books. The SF Eternal Challenge book has been out of print for years and could be a bit pricey trying to buy it now. You are better off just getting the SF20: Art of Street Fighter Book since it has MOSTLY the same material plus it has SF IV art and interviews that are not in the Eternal Challenge book. However the Eternal Challenge book did have a cool character encyclopedia at the end of it but Udon is coming out with a separate SF encyclopedia book so you could just get that instead.
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighte...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270252296&sr=8-1

In regards to the SF Tribute book it is just that, tribute artwork done by comic book artists, deviant art people, etc. No official artwork, interviews or history info like the EC book or the 20YR book, but still a nice addition to the other books.

bread's done
Back