Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne in stock at gamestop.com 27.99 + discounts

27.99 plus 10% off edge and cag 16 coupon is 26% percent off. That's why the 19.79 price. Yes i forgot to post the link. Also if it's a reprint you will get the case and instructions...if not just return it to gamestop next time you go, no biggie. Especially if your credit is just sitting.

*Sigh*.....

I remember buying my mint copy off ebay for almost 100 bucks when it was hard to come by.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']27.99 plus 10% off edge and cag 16 coupon is 26% percent off. That's why the 19.79 price. Yes i forgot to post the link. Also if it's a reprint you will get the case and instructions...if not just return it to gamestop next time you go, no biggie. Especially if your credit is just sitting.[/QUOTE]

I've had never had any luck with PS2 games coming even remotely complete from GS.com. And it doesn't really matter if its a reprint or not since after all, its used, so its just whatever condition it was traded in as. And a lot of the GS.com stock are games that were sent back from stores to get resurfaced, and GS.com resells them. But in general, I've had crappy luck with GS.com and previous gen systems. I'm still mad they decided to take DS and PSP games off their list of guaranteed games now.

But if someone was really desperate, like you said, worth a shot.

[quote name='Squarehard']I've had never had any luck with PS2 games coming even remotely complete from GS.com. And it doesn't really matter if its a reprint or not since after all, its used, so its just whatever condition it was traded in as. And a lot of the GS.com stock are games that were sent back from stores to get resurfaced, and GS.com resells them. But in general, I've had crappy luck with GS.com and previous gen systems. I'm still mad they decided to take DS and PSP games off their list of guaranteed games now.

But if someone was really desperate, like you said, worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

If you get a bad copy...just use the online locator and swap your copy with a stores. For the most part i've had gamestop managers give me a case if one wasn't traded...its still cheaper then ebay this way and theirs always a chance you may get something in good shape.

bread's done
Back