Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how TH: Ride has plummeted. I might pick it up when I can find it for $5 next to the Rock Revolution bundles.

i can [halve] vouch for the "great condition" statement.

I ordered Eternal Sonata for ps3 from them and they resealed the game with plastic.

There seems to be a small white sticker in the back saying
"Eternal Sonata
Used - Like New
Platstaion 3"

umm? what the hell amazon?

hopefully i can take it off when i pop this baby in after i am done with Dark Sector.

hell, i am going to open it right now :D

Now that it's opened, the disc is in perfect condition and the manual is there.
The box and the disc just look..new :)

God forbid me, if i ever thought wrong of Amazon. :D

Now to take that damn white sticker off from my precious and beatiful box

Fuel is $8.99 for the xbox 360, I picked that up yesterday

BTW- awesome thread, thanks OP. I can also vouch for AWD games, every one I have recieved has always been in excellent condition.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Fuel is $8.99 for the xbox 360, I picked that up yesterday[/QUOTE]

Seems to be out of stock now.

Thanks OP, bought ExiciteBots!

The last Warehouse deal I bought was Prince of Persia and it was resealed. It might as well have been brand new except for the sticker over the UPC.

Awesome list, thanks OP, nothing I feel I can grab this week, but a couple of the deals look tempting. Definitely will keep an eye on this list.

Hmm...tempted to bite on TH:Ride for that price, just not sure about the quality of a Used skateboard peripheral. "My kids jumped around on this for two days after Christmas and never touched it again. Here ya go! *trade*"

Guess I'll wait til a new sealed bundle drops that low.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Bioshock 2 SE for 56.99 (Xbox)

Also if you search by price High to low theres a few rarer games. I dunno that any of them are a good deal though.[/QUOTE]

I saw this, but didn't post because it is listed as "Acceptable" condition.

As for TH Ride, several of them are listed as manufacturer sealed.

[quote name='poker360']I saw this, but didn't post because it is listed as "Acceptable" condition.

As for TH Ride, several of them are listed as manufacturer sealed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you definitely want to look at the descriptions before buying anything.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']SMT Strange Journey

Didn't this just come out? How are there 2 used copies already? Unless they aren't really used and just opened due to mishaps.[/QUOTE]

It seems they are new, but the cases are slightly damaged. One is apparently wrinkled (have no idea what that means) and the other has a small cut. They were probably just damaged during the shipping process and Amazon is selling them as "used" to avoid problems later on.

I've been ordering items off of Amazon warehouse for awhile now, and I've yet to be disappointed.

However, the stock of items they get is really random, and fluctuates on a daily basis. But whenever I want to buy something, I always checked the Used section to see if Amazon Warehouse has anything listed up that day.

[quote name='yokofox33']It seems they are new, but the cases are slightly damaged. One is apparently wrinkled (have no idea what that means) and the other has a small cut. They were probably just damaged during the shipping process and Amazon is selling them as "used" to avoid problems later on.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this is how most of the warehouse items are... Others may just not have the factory seal.

I've been using Amazon Warehouse Deals for the past 3 months now. All in great condition when listed as USED - Like New. Usually complete with manual and inserts such as 48-hour trial cards. :)

I think many of these are returns that were UN-opened and just to verify the contents upon receipt Amazon needs to open them and they are listed and sold as USED.

Now that the word has spread here on CAG, who knows what that will do to my secret supply. :whistle2:|

:razz:

Picked up Superman: Returns and Turok. Game that got mediocre reviews, but I was still interested in regardless.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Now that the word has spread here on CAG, who knows what that will do to my secret supply. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Don't sweat it, this is at least the 3rd Warehouse Deals thread in the past year. Stock fluctuates constantly so it's really hard to keep a thread of any sort going for more than a week.

I ordered Fracture (360) last week from AWD for $6.49 shipped, but it's long gone now.

I bought an iPhone car charger from Warehouse Deals a few months ago for $6 shipped. Normal retail was $24, and the only difference was the package had been opened and resealed. Love me some warehouse deals.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']SMT Strange Journey

Didn't this just come out? How are there 2 used copies already? Unless they aren't really used and just opened due to mishaps.[/QUOTE]

That's easy to explain, they aren't technically used. Looks like one of them may have been boxcut accidentally when they opened the cardboard box with a knife containing amazon's SMT:SJ shipment, and the other may have been returned by a customer due to imperfections in the case/boxart. Or maybe it wasn't a customer return, but amazon noticed the imperfections and decided not to sell it. Could also be because they were damaged during the shipping process.. as someone else mentioned, if you don't care about any of those physical imperfections they should be fine.

I always order from this used amazon place. I have yet to have something damaged or condition that was less then it says. This i think is the best option for buying used and getting what is promised.

I wish they never noticed they were not charging tax for NY on this. I used to always order and no tax was super nice.

Great, another site to browse around for deals now. Spending more time looking for deals than playing games now.

Just got my $25 amazon gc from chase so bought Rainbow Six Vegas LE for 9.49 and DW5:E for 7.99

I have a question for you guys. I ordered a game from Amazon warehouse and used the Prime shipping. the ETA was a thursday and it didn't arrive till a monday. Is that usual for amazon warehouse? I was a little miffed but it was only a $10 game.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']I have a question for you guys. I ordered a game from Amazon warehouse and used the Prime shipping. the ETA was a thursday and it didn't arrive till a monday. Is that usual for amazon warehouse? I was a little miffed but it was only a $10 game.[/QUOTE]

Amazon warehouse is fullfilled by amazon, and from my experiences with amazon, they have never had anything late. So yeah, very unusual.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Can you return a game if you are dissatisfied with the condition of it? Any restocking/shipping fee?[/QUOTE]
All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

Hey guys, my mom works at an amazon warehouse where they ship stuff to stock other places so she knows about warehouse deals.

Some of the stuff that comes through warehouse deals is brand new, in fact amazon ships new products that has little defects like scratches on the cases and other things to warehouse deals. I bought dvd's off warehouse deals where the only defect was the plastic covering on the case (not the case itself) has a little key sized scratch. So keep a look out for items.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Can you return a game if you are dissatisfied with the condition of it? Any restocking/shipping fee?[/QUOTE]

Yes with 30 days return policy, but you need to have a good excuse to make them pay the return shipping label or you would have to pay for yourself.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Hey guys, my mom works at an amazon warehouse where they ship stuff to stock other places so she knows about warehouse deals.

Some of the stuff that comes through warehouse deals is brand new, in fact amazon ships new products that has little defects like scratches on the cases and other things to warehouse deals. I bought dvd's off warehouse deals where the only defect was the plastic covering on the case (not the case itself) has a little key sized scratch. So keep a look out for items.[/QUOTE]

Where do the old ass games come from (such as the PSX era)? I ordered one once and the disc was resurfaced so it was probably used, are they just trade-ins or something?

One other thing. . . last week I ordered from AWD and even though both product descriptions had the Platinum Hits label on the cover, I got non-PH packaging for both. Practically NEW! :D

Rainbow Six Vegas -- 1 & 2. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back