Bioware Bazaar (Referral Links not allowed)

benwah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What the countdown was for was the bioware bazaar, win stuff by answering tweets, registering games (or answering questions about the games), and registering a social account.

http://social.bioware.com/bazaar

Having trouble with the questions for DA:Awakening, can't find a good number for the number of new spells, I went here

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Origins_-_Awakening

and counted things just listed as spells, 16, and that was wrong, then counted everything except specializations, 56, and that was wrong. Looks like you can retry, so far i've retried twice.

**update** 24 is the correct answer.

Anyway maybe we can get an answer bank going here so everyone can get tokens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres some cool prizes but seems like a longshot to win something good. I registered tho and will see if theres anything to bid on in a few days.

Where are the questions? All i see is the twitter stuff, register games, dragon age character creation, referal, and social signup

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice got 5k tokens now. Anyone know how tweeter challenges work? I don't know how tweeter works and how it get links to my bioware account.

These were the questions I was asked:

What is the name of the character included in the Stone Prisoner DLC?

Name one of the two rogues you can have in your party in Dragon Age: Origins?

What is the name of the underground dwarven city in Dragon Age: Origins?

What creature is the shock troop of the darkspawn?

Fill in the blank of the Grey Warden code. In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, ________?

[quote name='haru3173']Nice got 5k tokens now. Anyone know how tweeter challenges work? I don't know how tweeter works and how it get links to my bioware account.[/QUOTE]

yeah, how do they link to our twitter accounts?

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']yeah, how do they link to our twitter accounts?[/QUOTE]

Maybe direct message a redeem code? Does seem like alot of work for them though...

Is there any sort of twitter link on the social?

Keep the referrals in the referral thread guys...

So it doesn't get lost in the shuffle of the referral thread, Snap Links Plus helps out on the link clicking, I've been doing about 10-15 at a time on the list on the wiki page. There's also another addon that does the same thing called multi links, but I think they are essentially the same thing. Don't have Chrome, but this appears to be the same deal for you guys, Linky

[quote name='Metalic']Maybe direct message a redeem code? Does seem like alot of work for them though...

Is there any sort of twitter link on the social?[/QUOTE]
If there is a place to add it in the social, I can't find it.

Fine print of the rules states:

"At or about 8 hours from the end of any Challenge, winners will be notified via the social.bioware.com message system and their token accounts will be updated to reflect winnings. The Challenge Judges' decisions as to winner selection are final and binding."

Not sure how they know what your social network name is though...

Thanks for putting the list together.
I'll hit them a few times a day if there's updates.
That firefox extension is nice, just hold right click and rag a box around all of them. then just close the browser window after they all load. Just be careful with it if your computer is a little weak.

anyone with answeres to the other questions can they post them?

EDIT: I no longer need the answeres but others might. I just registered all my games and the points I got for the Dragon age questions went away after I registered the game. Read that the questions would go away but never thought that the points would too.

Joker is the pilot
Collectors are the alien race
6 is the number of classes
Redemption is the mag name
and..I don't remember the last question.

[quote name='betto3']Dragon Age: Origins Questionnaire:

Shale
Leliana
Orzammar
Hurlock
Sacrifice[/QUOTE]

Its showing sacrifice is the wrong answer ?

bread's done
Back