It's almost April 1st, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a bitch. Keep laughing it up.

Anyway, the guy at staples told you that the artisan 710 would work with the new printer deal, h3ll? It looks like that printer is online only though.

I kind of regret buying Perfect Dark right away now that I only have $12 worth of points in my account and my Amazon points don't get here until Wednesday afternoon. You can buy $5 worth of points at Zune.com but they don't take Paypal.[quote name='RAMSTORIA']april 1st on the internet sucks[/QUOTE]Not for us.

Craven,

I'm pretty sure you can decline jobs while you're on unemployment, it's not like anyone is going to report you if you decline.

-----------------------

[quote name='JolietJake']Son of a bitch. Keep laughing it up.

Anyway, the guy at staples told you that the artisan 710 would work with the new printer deal, h3ll? It looks like that printer is online only though.[/QUOTE]

They have free shipping to your local store, so that shouldn't be a big deal. Once the printer arrives, you just take your receipt to to Staples along with the printer you're recycling and they'll basically do a return/rebuy and give you the $50 discount on the rebuy.

I neeeeed Xbox points. Gotta buy the map pack, plus some stuff that goes on sale April 1, plus maybe Perfect Dark. And I missed that damn promo. >:|

Also why the fuck is my L4D2 Gamestop order still "Verifying"? >:|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Craven,

I'm pretty sure you can decline jobs while you're on unemployment, it's not like anyone is going to report you if you decline.

-----------------------

They have free shipping to your local store, so that shouldn't be a big deal. Once the printer arrives, you just take your receipt to to Staples along with the printer you're recycling and they'll basically do a return/rebuy and give you the $50 discount on the rebuy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i see now that you can buy the printer online, then run to the store for the $5 refund. They have a more expensive $300 artisan that is basically half price after everything.

fucking hate this one old vietnamese woman right now. So god damn loud and inconsiderate. I work nights and need to sleep so please SHUT THE fuck UP and get ur bum ass boyfriend who doesnt even have a car the fuck outta here! and stop bothering me to do things while i am sleep deprived! Also, i don't understand a fucking thing you are trying to say to me so please learn some english or shut the fuck up! fuck! thank you.

is saying this to the mother in law inappropriate? maybe..but it is probably okay if she cant understand me.

[quote name='JolietJake']Did anyone ever try that South Park tower defense game?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was surprisingly fun, but not for 800pts. If the sale price is right, I'm going to bite.

You should check out the demo.

I burned the back of my hand on the stove's rack!

[quote name='JolietJake']
Anyway, the guy at staples told you that the artisan 710 would work with the new printer deal, h3ll? It looks like that printer is online only though.[/QUOTE]

It is, you have to do an in-store purchase for the printer and select the store delivery but you can do the trade-in at the same time.

I'm going to do mine Wed. I think- if I can find that old printer I have in storage.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I burned the back of my hand on the stove's rack!

It is, you have to do an in-store purchase for the printer and select the store delivery but you can do the trade-in at the same time.

I'm going to do mine Wed. I think- if I can find that old printer I have in storage.[/QUOTE]
I noticed the better artisan, the 800 i think, is $150 after everything, may end up getting that one.

i got my bell rung last night at hockey. my head snapped back so fast/hard that I pulled some muscles in my neck/shoulder area :(

I've got $27 in Amazon credit burning a hole in my e-wallet, but not having Prime makes it hard to decide what I want when I'm going to probably spend $5 of that in shipping.

[quote name='JJSP']I've got $27 in Amazon credit burning a hole in my e-wallet, but not having Prime makes it hard to decide what I want when I'm going to probably spend $5 of that in shipping.[/QUOTE]

Whahuh?

Are the things you want not fulfilled by Amazon?

Probably, but I'm lazy and indecisive (and don't really want to spend cash).

Perhaps after I send them a bazillion copies of L4D2, things will change. ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Is JJ getting banned for the day this year since Linkin can't get in the way?

It's been PC only for a while now.[/QUOTE]Hopefully it will be for the whole day this time so it can help balance out a shitty day to be on the internet.

[quote name='JolietJake']I noticed the better artisan, the 800 i think, is $150 after everything, may end up getting that one.[/QUOTE]
That thing is nice and is probably the best deal of all the printers on sale. It's what I initially wanted but it wont fit on a cabinet shelf where I want it. I would definitely have purchased it otherwise.

This bacon and Babe hating gay muslim, Norman Leboon, who allegedly took a shot at Cantor is funny and yet so creepy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did all your copies ship JJSP? My 3 copies should be arriving this Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Does yours show the status of it on the USPS site? I ordered it on Friday morning but USPS still shows that they havent received any info about it.

The UPS ones should be here on Wednesday, but the lone copy through USPS shows a tracking number that doesn't do anything.

Looks like the trade value of everything balanced out - Amazon and Gazelle both dropped to around $18.

That $20 off of $80 works on used 120GB HD's if anyone needs one. After coupon and Edge, it's around $60 + tax.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What!?

Super fail.[/QUOTE]
beep boop anti-pc attitude detected deploy ck64
----
not really related to anything but i'm feelin good about it so enjoy this blog post.

been doing the 100 pushup program thing for a few weeks now, on week 5 and still going strong on the 3rd tier every week. maxed 72 pushups over the weekend and seems to be well on track for 100 by the end of the 6th week. i started out with a max of 21 pushups, so i'm pretty happy with this.

anyone looking for a simple program to work on their chest, pushups is good shit.
http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

tumblr_kz8s52zCvu1qbrus1o1_500.gif

[quote name='DT778']Hopefully it will be for the whole day this time so it can help balance out a shitty day to be on the internet.[/QUOTE]
How do you know it wouldn't be even shittier?;)

[quote name='Liquid 2']yo dawg i aint trippin i jus dig watchin my fav rappers do the same thang over and over u kno wat i mean[/QUOTE]I naw wutcha mean, mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back