Brutal Legend (360) $9.90 and More at GoGamer Madness Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_312.jpg[/rightimg]GoGamer offers up another Madness sale featuring a huge list of console and PC deals, including:

:360: Brutal Legend $9.90
:360: Bionic Commando $9.90
:360: Scene It? Box Office Smash $9.90
:360: Mirror's Edge $9.90
:ps3: Fuel (int. version) $9.90
:wii: Nerf N Strike $9.90

gogamer.gif
GoGamer.com Madness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']killer price on W@W, if I hadn't gotten it a while back I'd be all over that.[/QUOTE]

Would have been even better if it hadn't been OUT OF STOCK when they posted it. Kinda weird. Several games were like that (NFS SHIFT Xbox 360), came out of the chute out of stock, while others are 2 to 3 times what they were early today (Republic Heroes PC and others) or what they were last time they were on sale (Band Hero SAS Xbox 360).

Screwball sale.

[quote name='loomis1975']Would have been even better if it hadn't been OUT OF STOCK when they posted it. [/QUOTE]

Kind of disappointing. If it comes back in stock, do they charge for DLC for the PC version of World at War?

[quote name='Geello']Kind of disappointing. If it comes back in stock, do they charge for DLC for the PC version of World at War?[/QUOTE]

I have it and no, they do not charge for the DLC on PC. Completely free.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I have it and no, they do not charge for the DLC on PC. Completely free.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me, thank ya.

Wow, was s bit shocked to see the 360 Assassin's Creed 2 with a sale price of $49.99, seeing it's been closer to $30 most other places. :shock: That and I'm glad I picked up My Sims for the PC on one of their last sales when it was like $3.90 as it for some reason jumped up to $19.99. :hot:

Would have loved to jumped in on this for Muramasa, but sadly it's OOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
we had a lot of success with this end of the month madness. We are also going to put out a madness on top of this tonight so keep checking the site...

no free ship coupons at this time...helped make the prices lower...don't want to be like the other sites out there that don't charge shipping but you pay more in the price.

[quote name='Kush']Would have loved to jumped in on this for Muramasa, but sadly it's OOS.[/QUOTE]

Same. I'm hoping amazon drops it to $20 soon.

God dammit if I would have known about WaW... THAT IS AN INCREDIBLE PRICE AHHH I feel like ripping my hair out >.>

Is there any chance whatsoever that they'll restock??

almost tempted me, but brutal legend is only 350 pts on goozex right now, and been dropping like crazi over there. shipping killed it, would have got 2 copies if shipping wasn't $5

Bought Scene It, already have Brutal Legend. Great deal on CoD:WaW PC, too bad it sold out extremely fast.

Brutal Legend: it's dead, Jim.

GoGamer really needs to allocate a little more stock to these deals. But I am glad to see they listened to CAGs and are doing more deals on console games.

Also, they stopped sending me their Madness e-mails. Funny, most stores seem to want my money.

Just got this e-mail a few minutes after I ordered: "The following item from your order is currently on backorder. While we cannot deliver the item as quickly as anticipated, we expect to deliver within 30 days. If we cannot deliver your item within 30 days, a cancellation will be processed automatically." Should I be worried they'll just cancel?

i hate gogamer, everytime they have a sale for $9.99 items, its like they only have 100 copies or less. They're dead within 10 minutes

[quote name='Misaki Ki']Guess they're out. ; ;[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Brutal Legend went out of stock with 47 hours, 30 minutes left in the 48 Hour Madness sale.

Perhaps they should rename them 48 Minute (give or take 20 minutes) Madness Sales.

Check your local K-Marts if you're looking for Scene It:BOS... They just dropped their clearance price to $4.99... I picked up an extra copy last week.

Brutal Legend is a great epic game thats well worth the full price I paid at launch. I highly recommend anyone who enjoys action rpgs (with RTS elements) or Metal fans to snag this one up at any price. Its almost stealing at $10. Its too bad they sold out. Maybe they will put the PS3 version up sometime on sale and I can grab a copy for a friend.

I wanted brutal legend so badly, i play the demo over and over because i love the game, but man 10 bucks for the game was such a steal, too bad that didn't hang around for too long

Is anybody else noticed that the prices on their add when up on some games since last night. I look at this add last night and the price for NFS shift (XBOX 360) was $ 19.90 (It was sold out). Now it is $53.99. Also Forza III was $49.90 now is $50.90 and some others as well. Are they change their prices during the 48 hrs sale?

Paid $44 for Brutal Legend back at release and it was definitely worth it. I felt the SP was a solid experience but I never tried the MP (sounded too gimmicky to be worth my time).

At $9.90, Brutal Legend is a no-brainer if you're even slightly interested.

bread's done
Back