[PSN] TikiGames/Creat Half-off sale (Apr 1-15)

Cuboid!
I didn't want to make a new post here's a good place to put it. There's only 1 more day left to buy the Burnout Paradise Complete Edition on PSN for $29.99.

Magic Orbs is really worth it. Some people might say Shutter is much better, but imo it is two different time of games (although they are both pong hehe)

[quote name='JnJosh']/shameless plug

What a great time to buy some PSN cards cheaper than retail!

Also, cuboid on sale, gotta get![/QUOTE]

What's that you say, cheaper than retail? How much are they and how do I get one? Thanks :)

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Magic Orbs is really worth it. Some people might say Shutter is much better, but imo it is two different time of games (although they are both pong hehe)[/QUOTE]

Magic Orbz is incredibly boring. I highly recommend Shatter though. (Go figure, they are similar games but there's a huge difference imo)

Of the 20 PSN games I own, Magic Ball (Orbz) by far gets the most play-time. Mostly because the g/f loves it. Shatter is great, I didn't play it for more than 15 minutes, have no idea why. It was a lesson not to buy anything without a demo.

I really liked the Smash cars demo. A fund simple kart-racer. But $15 is way too much, and at $8 I am on the fence... If the story went $10->$5 I'd be there.
~S

[quote name='addone']You can peruse JnJosh's marketplace post here

* I accept all major CC and PP^
^ kidding. Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the link. I can never resist a good psn sale and this way I get to save a few extra dollars.

Hey all, so people should definitely download Smash Cars for $7.49...this game is so fun, you race little RCs and the graphics/gameplay remind me of Motorstorm. The best part about this game: the controls. They are so responsive, makes it enjoyable and trophies of course. Magic Orbz is also fun for 5 bucks.

bread's done
Back