Overlord: Raising Hell (PS3) Buy.com $14.99 Free Shipping

Just curious, what's wrong with the PS3 version?

I own the sequel for the 360, but I want to play the original first. Should I just buy it for the 360 and skip this deal?

The frame rate was horrible and the textures looked like crap. Plus the game just did not control well. But I loved the same game on the PC.

[quote name='z3razerviper']That is true but if I remember correctly its only available after you finish the main game[/QUOTE]

No, it's evenly spaced through the game. From the mini map that the original lacked from the beginning, to the alt dungeons that open up after you conquer each area. You just have to beat the game to get to the final alt dungeon.

The only thing wrong with the PS3 version of is that it lacks achievements.

Plus, it doesn't do that stupid, DLC on a separate disc hard drive install crap that all other games seem to do.

JCAII thanks for correcting me :) its been a while since I played. But that being said the PC version is MUCH better and it does pop up on steam sales every so often. I think I got both games and the raising hell dlc off steam for 8 bucks at xmas. Even though I already owned the first two games on disk.

bread's done
Back