Toys R Us Coupon $5 off $25 - 4/11-4/24

ac_fiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Went in yesterday to get a gift for my nephew. At the checkout they gave me a little booklet with 4 coupons. 2 are BabiesRus, the other 2 are $5 off $25 at Toys R Us. One is Valid 4/11-4/17, the other is 4/18-4/24.

trucoupon.jpg

Interesting....

EDIT:

Wait, it says "Toy" purchase...

Anyone confirm you can use these on a video game? I notice that video game hardware is specifically excluded, but not software.

[quote name='taylort3']ah man. I cant use it on my breast pump rental fee :(
those bills are killing me![/QUOTE]

i don't mean to be a dick, but it's not toys r us corp's fault if your baby is having difficulty suckling milk. stop blaming others and look in the mirror for once

[quote name='c']i don't mean to be a dick, but it's not toys r us corp's fault if your baby is having difficulty suckling milk. stop blaming others and look in the mirror for once[/QUOTE]
Bro, I think taylor was being sarcastic since it's included in the coupon fine print. You also failed at not being a dick with that last sentence.

[quote name='taylort3']ah man. I cant use it on my breast pump rental fee :(
those bills are killing me![/QUOTE]
No offense, but what the fuck? Toys R Us not only sells breast pumps, but rents them out? What's next? Condoms in Gamestop?

EDIT: Or worse- RENTAL condoms in Gamestop. o_O;

[quote name='c']i don't mean to be a dick, but it's not toys r us corp's fault if your baby is having difficulty suckling milk. stop blaming others and look in the mirror for once[/QUOTE]
You're talking about A BABY, dude. For one thing, she never blamed anyone else for anything- she just said the rental fee was expensive. And for another thing, you contradict yourself by saying the situation is her fault after you say it's her baby's fault.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']No offense, but what the fuck? Toys R Us not only sells breast pumps, but rents them out? What's next? Condoms in Gamestop?

Selling condoms at a Gamestop is a lot like selling music at a store for the deaf; they'd be selling to an audience that generally has no use for the product :lol:. Although, breast pumps at Toys R Us makes sense because of the whole Baby's R Us thing. A lot of parents go to Toys R Us for baby related items. Still weird though.

[quote name='AsherFischell'][quote name='Jackie Chandler']No offense, but what the fuck? Toys R Us not only sells breast pumps, but rents them out? What's next? Condoms in Gamestop?

Selling condoms at a Gamestop is a lot like selling music at a store for the deaf; they'd be selling to an audience that generally has no use for the product :lol:. Although, breast pumps at Toys R Us makes sense because of the whole Baby's R Us thing. A lot of parents go to Toys R Us for baby related items. Still weird though.[/QUOTE]

I'm sad it took 10 whole minutes for someone to make that joke.

This thread has really gotten off topic.

However, back to the original question. I too would like to know if the coupons will work with games or not.
If anyone knows or finds out, an answer would be greatly appreciated.

If you guys right click on the picture and then View Image, you can see the image full res. At the bottom it reads:

In-store only. One coupon per guest. Excludes: ... video game hardware.
So, it looks like games are in.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']What's next? Condoms in Gamestop?
[/QUOTE]

The guys who would buy condoms at GS are the same guys who use glitches to get trophies. They're all about taking credit for something they've never done.

:lol:

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']No offense, but what the fuck? Toys R Us not only sells breast pumps, but rents them out?[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI: The reason for the rental is that good pumps start at around $250, though some babies only use them for a month or two and then switch to Infant Formula; in other words, a few months of renting costs like 50% less than buying. Now, if a mother plans to have more children, it may make more sense to actually purchase.

Also, you only rent the actual pump, not the tubes and parts that make contact with skin / milk.

Sorry for excess of info., but we just had our first child, so all this stuff is on my brain and I thought I'd share.

Saw a commercial this morning that said buy one get one half off this morning but I only saw the end of it. I think it said this Saturday.

[quote name='bigredvan14']If you guys right click on the picture and then View Image, you can see the image full res. At the bottom it reads:

So, it looks like games are in.[/QUOTE]

True, but someone said in another thread that last time they did this coupon on toys they weren't able to use it on games.

[quote name='Cynosure']Saw a commercial this morning that said buy one get one half off this morning but I only saw the end of it. I think it said this Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Yes B1G150% Saturday & Sunday only.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Toy Story 1 & 2 [Blu-ray+DVD Combo Pack] should work :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is there still a deal on that? I don't even know what the deal was something about get them for $2 or something.

the condoms at gamestop thing...made me remember walking into a big lots one time and seeing condoms there. . . i dont know about you, but given how long some of their stock has been sitting around in other places, i certainly wouldnt trust it...but someone else did buy them as they were gone when i went back a couple days later.

[quote name='J7.']I checked for this booklet all over the store and did not find it.[/QUOTE]

You just need to ask, most cashiers don't care enough to give you one unless you ask for it.

[quote name='Korben']Ahh DCUC figures are so hard to find in TRU! I get mine here: DC UNIVERSE CLASSICS[/QUOTE]

I should of never clicked on that link. Green Arrow and Plastic Man are about to be taken, you dig!?!!

[quote name='frotchy']Look at the registers/ask a cashier. These have been out for a while so they may have given them all away[/QUOTE]

Ya I checked the service desk and all the cashier lanes. I didn't ask because they normally will look at me crazy when I ask them about that stuff. I guess I'll have to ask.

unfortunately no... the two coupons are for two separate weeks. I did, however, use mine on a B1G1 50% $20 games purchase... although I did have some toys for my son included in the total too :D

bread's done
Back