Factor 5 drops GC

[quote name='goldengraham']Are Factor 5 the guys who did Dark Cloud 2? Cause if they were then they're super awesome and it sucks for Nintendo.[/quote]

no thats Level 5. they are doing Dragon Warrior 8 and True Fantasy Live Online

Factor 5 did the Rogue Squadron series

haha. people are talking like Factor 5 ever made anything decent.

Star wars games suck. Each and every one.

[quote name='DenisDFat']haha. people are talking like Factor 5 ever made anything decent.

Star wars games suck. Each and every one.[/quote]

Episode 1 racer {PC edition} was Godley for its time...... and I would still be playing it if I could find a controller that didn't hurt my hands for that system.
{Controller suggestions welcome}

[quote name='DenisDFat']haha. people are talking like Factor 5 ever made anything decent.

Except KotOR...I'm not a big SW fan, and even I liked that one. But that was BioWare.

I got through the first sentence and knew it was denise without looking at the name.

I swear I actually like denises posts. theyre so overly negative I smile everytime I read one.

[quote name='DenisDFat']
"We are extremely excited about both DS and GCNext, so any talk of us abandoning Nintendo platforms altogether is just not true," he told GameSpot.

this sucks.[/quote]

You suck.

The small parties dropping makes me wonder how soon the next generation is coming. I wonder how many titles are going to be available at launch for the systems? I have a feeling that whoever delivers in 2005 will probably have a huge jump on the competition and everyone else will be playing catch up.

bread's done
Back